Chapter Eleven

<Harrys POV>

Harry sits in his room and writes in his journal. He han'st cut since the day Louis asked and begged him to stop, Harry feel so good about that. Though Harry has'nt tried smoothie yet, he is afraid he will throw everything up again. Suddenly he does'nt see anything, everything became black, he feels hand infront of his eyes on his face. Harrys smirk grows cause he knows who it is, Louis.

"Hi my friend, bestfriend and boyfriend called Louis and Boobear" He says. Louis just laughs and turns Harrys chair around. "Hello my friend, bestfriend and lovely boyfriend called Harry, Harold, Hazz and Hazzabear" Louis says while laughing. His laugh is like a song Harry never wants to end. 

"Soooo... Do this lovely boyfriend of mine wanna give me a kiss?" aaaaaaaaahe hears Louis say. Harry decides to tease him a little, soo he stands up and walks over to his closet, pretending too look for something. "What are you looking for?" Louis asks, Harry comes up with the best joke ever, "An better friend aka best friend aka boyfriend" He says while smirking. "Heyy meanieee" Louis whines. Harry turns around, walks over to Louis and kisses him, Louis responds imedently. "Love you too" Harry just says while laughing.

<Louis POV>

"Harry, wanna take an smoothie?" I say, I see Harry go deep into thought, I start to be concerned. "Hazz are you okay?" Harry seems to get snapped out of thought and answers me "I'm afraid of that I will throw it all up" All I can do is to hug Harry, I whisper to him that it does'nt hurt to try and he nods.

I drag Harry with me to the best Smoothie place here in London. He whines but I don't care, I need that fooking smoothie. We walk inside and I can feel harry tense up, I take his hand and squezes it gently. 

<Harrys POV>

I order an Chocolate smoothie, I remeber that I used to love chocolate when I was little, Louis orders an Strawberry one, Louis pays for the drinks. They get the drinks and walks to an table near the toilets, incase it does'nt work. They sit down and now Harry starts to grown nervous. After 5 minitues of watching it, Harry tries it, he waits a little, he does'nt feel any urge to throw up. 

After 1 hour they arrive back at Harrys, that is when Harrys body realizes what he did. Harry runs upstairs into his room and straight to the bathroom connected with his room. Harry kneels infront of the toilet, showes his fingers up his throat and within seconds he takes them out and starts to throw up. After some minitues Louis comes up, he walks into Harrys room and into his bathroom, he bends down and holds back his curly hair as Harry keeps on throwing, Harry wish that he did'nt have these problems, Louis deserves so much more than a broken person.

Harry flushes the toilet and walks over to his sink, he pulls out his thoothbrush and starts to brush his theets. They walk back to Harrys room and Harry stand with his back against Louis. "Hazz, turn around and show me your pretty face" He says, I turn around and Louis smile drops, he saw my glossy eyes and the tears escaping my eyes. "Harry, sweetchecks what happened?" he asks me gentle. More tears rolls down my checks, Louis lifts his hand and wipes them away. "I tried so...so hard to....to not...throw up...Sorry for being...Being a mess" I say to Louis, he looks at me a little sad. "Harry there is nothing wrong woth being broken and a mess, You've been throught a lot of shit so I understand, I am surprised that You stan here infront of me, cause when u said that u wanted to kill yourself at one point, you did'nt, something inside you said that it is'nt a good idea, I'm super happy to have you here, harry you make my day so much better." That speech Louis just amde up makes me cry even more, he hugs me thight and I whisper "I love you Louis" "I love you too harry" He says before kissing me, we walk over to my bed and cuddle up, soon we fall asleep.

A/N

Oii Oii

Hope you liked this chapter, more chapters will come soon, keep on voting.

All the love, Jennifer<3