Chapter 21

<Harrys POV>

4 months later

Tomorrow's Louis birthday, and I have the perfect gift for him. Last week i gave him 7 roses that soon was about to wilt, except the seventh rose that is fake, me and Louis have talked awhile of moving in with eah other but we have never looked for something or so. I have planned this perfect, one flower dies everyday, and when i gave them to Lou I said "Ill love you intil the day I die" and he cried a little and then hugged me, now he's kinda dissipionted in himself cause a rose died everyday, I know that cause he calls e or texts and beggs me to not stop loving him when the roses all ae dead. Of course I wouldn't becaus, hello, it's Louis William Tomlinson we are talking about, how can I not love him.

I feel my phone vibrate in my hand while watching some old cartoons and i see a message fom Lou, he is begging me for forgivness and says it's oly one rose left. I reply that it's okay cause our love is everlasting. Then I fell asleep with a smirk planted on my lips.

I wake up the next day on my sofa, I walk to the bathroom, put on the water, strips off my clothes, and take a shower. When I'm done I put on my black skinny jeans and my favourite rolling stones shirt. I walk out to my car and pick up my mom, then we head off to the Tomlinson's.

When we arrive we walk to the door and Louis opens the door throws himself on me. I whisper in his arms while huggung back "Happy birthday Boobear" when we are in the livingroom I walk over to the rose and takes it. I walk over to my Louis with it and opens the top of it, inside was the extra key to my apartment. Louis becomes so happy that he tears up.

"Louis, Boobear, do u wanna move in with me??" He throws himself on me and just noods, while taking the key. He gives me one of his famous bearhugs and then we take my car to my place and when we arrive we just ate and then fooled around in my bedroom. Well our bedroom.

A/N

OOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Finally an updateeeeee. To long time ago, well I needed a break hah. Thx for reading this chapter more will come soon and keep on voting.

All the love Jennifer<3