Chapter four

<Harrys POV>

When I came home I ran upstairs to my room and just threw my bag on the floor and plooped down in my bed. I unlocked my phone and starting to scroll throught Twitter. I am just looking until I see a tweet I never excepted to see. A tweet from Louis Tomlinson.

Today I saw who had written the poem Eyes of green Eyes of blue, must say that kid is talented, hope he will call or text me :)

My heart started to beat fatser and faster. Louis Tomlinson waited for me to write an sms or call him. I sat there looking down at my phone on the tweet, I think I have read it 6 times until I jump out of bed and walks to my bagpack. I open my bagpack and looks around for awhile, until I found what I was looking for, the paper plane. I take the paper plane to my bed, I plop down on my bed takes up my phone and opens to write a new message.

To: Louis Tomlinson (crush)

From: Harry

Hello Louis!! It's Harry.

From: Louis Tomlinson (crush)

To: Harry

Hello Harry, How are you??

Harry just realized that he does'nt need to have an after name cause he only knows one Louis.

To: Louis (crush) 

From:Harry

I am OK, Wbu??

To:Harry 

From:Louis (crush)

I'm Okay, oh harry that reminded me, Can I call you??

To:Louis (crush)

From:Harry

Sure!!

Harry looked at his screen, he started to be really really nervous, what was it Louis wanted to talk with Harry about. Suddenly Harrys screen lights up and his ring tone goes off, harry that was in another world jumped high. He looked at the screen and there he see the name Louis (crush). Harry presses the green botton.

"Hello, It's Harry"

"Hi Harry, Louis here"

"Hello, what was it you wanted to talk about?"

"Oh yeah, Mr.Brown said we have a new project about the human body and the humans all feelings, ang guess what!?"

"Umm...I don't know"

"Harry, You and I got into the same group"Louis said. My heart started to beat faster and faster. This can't be true, omg, Mr.Brown paired me with Louis Tomlinson, my crush. I get snapped out of my thougt my knocking on my door, and Louis shouting my name in the phone.

"Louis can you just wait a little, mom is knocking on my bedroom door" I said "sure I'll wait!" was his answer.

"Come in mom" I shouted and right after my bedroom door opened. "Honey dinners ready, will you eat today??" my mom asked. "Um no, I'm not hungry" I answered my mom. My mom opened her mouth and of course she did'nt know Louis was on the phone or else mom would'nt have said ths. "Harry you need to eat more, you never eats anymore." she said. "Mom not now. Louis is on the phone" and her face instantley turned red and of course she needed to ask this. "Louis, is he your friend??" I felt tears well up but I hed them in. "No mom, as you now, I don't have any friends, they all disapeared when Robin got killed when I was 9, and then it only got worse when i came out of the closet". My mom looked like she was going to cry, the last thing she said before she left was "Harry I did'nt know and you still need to eat more, you are loosing weight, I don't want you in hospital" after that she went out of my room and closed the door.

"Louis are you still there??" I waited until I heard his voice. "Yeah, I am, Harry you should go and eat" I nearly started to cry. "NO; I DON'T WANT TO" I shouted at him. "Okay, now let's drop that and talk about our project" "Okay". There was an pause until he started to speak. "Can I come to yours next week on Monday??" he asked. I thought about it then I remembeed that Louis has four younger sisters and I've heard them and they are loud so yeah. "Sure, Tell me on Monday when u are going and I'll send you my adresse." "Okay see ya on Monday Hazza" wow, he called me Hazza. "See ya on Monday Lou". With that said I hung up. I am staring to be really nervous.

<Louis POV>

"Who did you call"Niall asked, I said to them before that i needed to call someone and walked away. "Harry, We decided to work in his place on Monday ya know". Zayn, Liam and Niall just nodded, and then my usual battle in my head started. I want to tell the boys that I'm gay and that I have a crush on Harry. Now I thought, It's now or never.

"Boys, I need to y'all" I said "Yeah Louis, what is it" Zayn said. Okay this is it. Now or never. "Liam, Zayn and Niall, I am gay and I am I have a crush on Harry Styles" They looked at me wuth big eyes but then their eyes softened when they realized what I said. Then Liam opened his mouth. "Wow mate, I am happy for you, I mean we all are and we support you" He said and Zayn and Niall just sat there and nodded their heads."So louis, we wanna help you get Harry to fall for you!!" Zayn said and i got super happy and smiled like an idiot. I was afraid that they did'nt want to be my friends just cause I am gay and are having a crush on Harry. But still true friends support each other so yeah, but still I am surprised. "Thank you boys"then we continued with our movie night.

<Harrys POV>

I was sitting at my desk and I just finished writing in my journal. My journal is the most private thing I have. When I'm done I walk over to my bathroom, I stand infront of my mirror so I can see my whole body. I take of my shirt to see if I've lost weight. The only thing I see is a fat body, I hate it. So the first thing I do is to take my razor blade and cut my stomach, then my wrists. I strip off the rest of my clothes and step into the shower to clean the cuts. When I'm done I dry my hair and body and I put on a pair of black Calvin Klein boxers. I crawl under my bed sheets and starts to cry and after 10 minutes of constantly crying, I fall into a dreamless sleep and hope that I won't wake up tomorrow.

A/N

Helloooo!!!

Hope you liked this long chapter, keep on voting, more chapters coming soon. All the love Jennifer