Chapter 25 (epilouge)

<Harrys POV>

Me and Louis have been married for fifthen years. We fast talked to an surrogate mom after our wedding and then the year after in Mars we got an beautiful daughter. She is 14 and she has louis eyes and my curls, Then we wanted another child so we asked the same surrogate mom and got Freddie in November. He is 13 and he has my eyes and louis hair. We are an big happy family, we all knows everything, we are like four best friends, well there's one thing they don't know. The history behind my scars. 

"Kids come with me to the kitchen me and papa wanna talk to you" I hear my lovely husband say, miniutes later they all take a seat at the dining table. "Kids it's time for you to know about my scars" I say, they both get widened eyes and me and Louis starts off our fairy tale.

"Once upon a time, a boy called Harry Styles who was nine had a step father, but he got shot in April. That day, the boy got depressed. Harry had always been a loud boy, but suddenly he went quite. When he was 15 he came out of the closet. After that he got called names and at first he didn't care, but when they just got deeper and deeper they hurt even more then the day before. when Harry was 17 he met a boy called Louis Tomlinson. Harry had always had an little massive crush on Louis. harry made a poem called 'Eyes of green eyes of blue' . Louis liked it and he wanted to get to know the person.

The day after Louis found Harrycrying in the liberary. Louis took care of Harry. later in english class louis gave his number to harry on a paper plane"

Louis stops when he sees me go up and out from the kitchen. Minutes later I come back with the paper plane. louis starts to tear up when he sees it. i show the kids and they get glossy eyes.

"Louis and Harry started to talk and they got pretty close. One day Louis found out about Harrys darkest secrets. Harry is depressed, he had eatng disorders and are cutting himself. Louis and Harry were insepreable after that day. They spent everyday with eac other. Then Louis confesses his feelings for Harrys. They share some peeks and passionate kisses. They laugh and are just living life with each other. Anne Twix came in a week later and said that Gemma Styles died. Harry and Anne cried for 30 minutes. Then harry called Louis telling him the news about his big sister. Louis came to Harry and spent the night. When the funeral was everyone cried. Louis and Harry stayed by each others side all the time. 

On the first week of christmas break Harry invited Louis to have a sleepover, the best one they ever had. 1 Year later one the day gemma died Harry started to cut and starve again. One year later Louis moved into harrys apartment. 1 Year later Louis asked Harry to marry him, four months later they were husbands, also Mr & Mr stylinson. One year later they got a daughter called Darcy Gemma Anne Johannah stylinson, and 1 year later they got a son called Freddie Edward Robin william Stylinson. 

Harry and Louis 15 years later for them, 14 for Darcy and 13 for Freddie. Harry and Louis tells Darcy and Freddie about their happy ever after"

After this we all are crying. "Kids if one of you gets depressed or anything talk to me cause I've gone throught it" They just nodd not able to trust their voices.

We are an happy family, four best friends and four hearts in one home. This is my happy place. LWith Louis, Darcy and Freddie.

The End

A/N

Oii Oii

Now this book is done, thx for reading this, Keep on voting and hope you enjoyed this book<3