Chapter 23

<Louis POV>

2 years later

Me and Harry have been together for 3 years now. today it's harrys birthday. I've been out all day to find him the perfect birhday present, and when I found it I drove home as fast as I could. Lucky me I didn't break the car. I walk into the house at  7PM and I am greeted by an angry Harry styles. I start my speech before Harry stats to yell on me.

"Harry, Hazza,Hazz,Hazzabear,love. I can give you so many more nicknames! I love you. I was out all day so I could find you the perfect birthday gift. A gift that is as perfect as you. even with all the scars you're perfect to me. I'm so happy that you finally love yourself again and doesn't cut or starve yourself anymore. I found the perfec gift. it's infront of you, Harry i want to give you me."I go down on one knee and I can see tears in Harrys eyes.

"Harry Edward Styles, do you want to marry me?"I can both hear and see Harry crying his eyes "YESS" Harry screams out. I put the ring on his finger. Then all of us are celebrating the engagement. Me and Harry shares a long and passionate kiss and I couldn't be more happy or lucky to have Harry in my life.

A/N

Short chapter I know but the very last chapter will be soooo long soo, it's two cjapters left of this story, Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading this. Keep on voting and more chapters will come soon.