Chapter ten

A/N

Oii Oii

I just want to warn about the smut part in this chapter. I will put this when it starts : ~~Smut starts~~ and ~~smut ends~~ when it's done so you can skip it if u don't like smut!!, enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Harrys POV>

My mom is out for the weekend, christmas break just started. I asked louis if he wanted to have a sleepover at mines and of course he said yes, when he finally arrived they watch some Netflix all day.

In the evning they go upstairs to Harrys room. harry goes over to his bed and lays down. Louis walks over to harrys desk and looks at some photos on him and Harry, Robin and Harry, Anne, Robin and Harry, Anne and Harry, Gemma and Harry, Anne, Louis and Harry.

<Louis POV>

The last picture makes me a little sad, It's me, Gemma and Harry, we are in the hospital on her hospital bed. Harry on her left and I on her right, we all look so happy. It was the last and first time I got to meet Gemma.

I walk over to Harry and lay myself on top of him, I start to lean in and soon our lips touches and we share a passionate kiss, after awhile we both start to moan, I was'nt thinking and suddenly I start to grind my hips against Harrys, I hear him moan and I stop, If I had right to what this will probably lead I wanna ask him first.

"Harry, are you ready yet??" I asked, I saw him nood and I started to grind against his hips again.

~~Smut starts~~

They both are really turned on and they start to strip of each others shirts. Louis kiss every single scar Harry hasm he moves up to Harrys neck and he starts to make a lovebite to mark that Harry is his boy and only his. Louis kisses Harry chest, his stomach and stops at his torso. He openes Harrys belt and drags his black skinny jeans off, when he has stripped Harrys skinny jeans of he sees the big bulge in Harrys boxers, Harry leans forward and strips Louis jeans off and plants a kiss on his torso. 

Louis and harry now stands up, grinding each others erections at each other. Suddenly Louis pushes Harry down on bed, maybe a little to hard and Harry feels pain, but he just moans, Louis then makes a mental note that Harry has a pain kink. Louis kisses Harrys lips, jawline, neck, chest, down his stomach and his torso, he stops roght above harrys boxers line, he takes the fabric between his theets and he drags them down, when he throws them away he sees Harrys full lenght, he have a big dick, Louis can't resist it and gives it a few sucks and licks.

"L...Lou...Louis....omg....Please I need you inside me" Louis stops suck and lick Harrys erection and takes Harrys lube in his nightstand. he covers one finger in lube and push it inside Harry. He starts to move his finger slowly, Harry whines in pain but the pain is fast gone, Louis adds another finger and Harry moans out in pleasure. Louis adds a third finger and Harry can't take it anymore.

"Louis...please....I...need....you" He manage to say between moans. Louis decides to tease Harry, he pulls out his fingers and starts to suck a little on Harrys erection. "Louis...stop it....I need you....Inside of...me.....please...daddy" Louis imedintley stopped suck when Harry said daddy, Louis had always had an daddy kink. He enters Harry and Harry whines in pain, soon pain turnes into pleasure and Harry gives Louis a moan as a sign for that he can start thrust.

Louis starts to thrust, with each thrust he goes deeper and deeper. "Louis!!" Harry screams out while moaning, that means Louis found Harrys spot. He starts to thrust faster and faster and suddenly Harry comes all over them both. After a few thrusts more Louis comes too. 

~~Smut ends~~

They lay there panting and trying to get their breathes back to normal. They clean up themselves and then put on some pair of boxers. After awhile they fall asleep all cuddled up. This was how they spent the rest of their week. Some netflix, sharing lauhgs,cries and some fooling around, this was their best week ever.

A/N

Heyoo

Hope ya'll liked this chapter. More chapters coming soon. Keep on voting. All the love Jennifer<3