Chapter 14

A/N

Smut is going to happen in this chapter, it starts at the ususal ~~Smut start~~ and ends at the ususal ~~Smut ends~~ enjoy this chapter.

<Louis POV>

1 week later

We just finished school. Me and Harry is walking to my car. "So how is it i school so far?" I aksed Harry, he started to smile and looked up at me, his green emerald eyes was glowing, they are nw half life less and half full of hope for life, he is recovering good. "It's really good, I have some friends, well not that good friends as you, Liam,Niall and zayn but they have started to talk tome" That made me really happy, we stand outside my car now, I kiss him on his head before he go to the passenger side and I too the driver side.

<Harrys POV>

We ae on our way home, we put on our seat belts and Louis starts to drive off. "Louis do you want to stay at mine today?" I ask, he looks at me and grabs my hand, that is his sign for yes, he is concentrated on the road. Aftr some minitues we are at mines, I walk out of the car and up to my frontdoor, I look for my right key, when I find it I lock up the house. I realise that mom isn't home, I turn around to see Louis walking twoards me.

"Boobear we are home alone" I say with a smirk on my lips. Louis starts to wak fatser to me and he steps inside and closes the door, dropping our bags at the floor, smashing me against the closed door and starting to kiss me. They walk upstairs and when they are inside louis smashes Harry against the door again gentle and tsarts to kiss him deeply.

~~Smut starts~~

They kiss really deep, and passionate, Louis asks Harry for accses and Harry teases him, then Louis bites Harrys lower lip making him gasp so he can slip in his tounge. Louis pulls away and starts to remove Harrys shirt. Harry right after removes Louis shirt. Louis starts to drag Harry to his bed, he pushes Harry down onto bed and lays himself on Harry, he starts to kiss Harrys lips, the jaw and then his neck, Harry moans when louis finds his soft spot, he bits Harrys skin and makes a love bite. 

Harry feels how he is growing in his pants. Harry flips them around and rips Louis black skinny jeans off. Then Louis flips them around and does the same to Harry. "Someones excited" Louis said while laughing and watching Harrys grown. "Same comes to you" Harry said laughing looking at Louis, Louis starts to kiss Harrys body, from his lipes down the the beggining of his boxers. He takes Harrys boxers in between his theets and starts to drags them down. 

Louis opens Harry up, he takes off his boxers and puts the sheets over them, he starts to thrust into Harry. Soon moans fills the room, louis thrusts harder and harder going deeper for every thrust. Soon Louis hits Harrys soft spot, Harry moans really loud. Soon Harrys climax comes on their stomaches, Louis keeps on thrusting into Harry. Just as Louis comes the door opens.

~~Smut Ends~~

When the door opens they look, and the one standing in the doorway is Anne. She is standing there gasping. Harry and Louis first looked at Anne with wide eyes, then at each other and then at Anne again, suddenly they all brust out in laughter. "Harry, next time, lock the door, so I cant come in on you too again" My mom said with laughter. "Okay mom, I will" "Good" she said to me, she closed the door and I turned my head to look at Louis, we both started to laugh, we started to clean ourselves and put on our clothes, we walked downstairs laughing.

A/N

Oii Oii

Look, i have written two chapters today, my frien is here now, she doesnt understand engish that good so that gives me a plus point haha. thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. What do you thik of my idea with Anne walking in on the boys??

Keep on voting and more chapters will come soon. All the love Jennifer<3