Chapter 24

<Harrys POV>

"What if he isn't there when I'm walking to him? What if he changed his mind and dont wanna marry me any longer?"I panicked. Iwas so nervous. "Harry it will be just fine, he will be there, deep breaths" My mom says to me, then when I am taking deep breaths Lottie and Fizzie walks into the room I'm in. They both have turquoise dresses. It's a mix of mine and Louis eye colour blanded. 

"Harry it's time" Mom says, I take a deep breath and nodded. We walked out of the room and then Lottie and Fizzy started to walk in, the music starts to play and everyone stands up.

Me and mom starts to walk in now, everyones eyes is on me, especially Louis. I look at Louis and I feel a tear slide down my cheek, he is so beautiful. Louis has a black suit, with a white rose on the jacket. White shirt with a green tie, it's the colour green that my eyes has. When we make eyecontact we both are in tears.

<Louis POV>

Lottie and Fizzie starts to walk in, then music starts to play and everyone stands up. I look to the door as they are being pulled open. First I see Anne stand there in a green and blue dress then, there, just right there are my fiance. He's so beautiful. Harry has an black suit. With an red rose on his jacket. He has an white shirt and a blue tie in my eye colour. I can't help but cry, he is so beautiful, my angel. We have eavh others eye colours on our ties cause everything started with "Eyes of green Eyes of blue" Harrys poem. We both crie when I take Harry from Anne. 

The priest talks for a while but I can't concetrate when a curly haired boy I call fiance soon my husband is standing right beside me. "And the grooms have decided on making their own wedding wows so let's hear them out" The priest says as I take an deep breath.

"I Harry Edward Styles takes you Louis William Tomlinson, Boobear, Boo, Love, Honey, to be my friend, my best friend, to keep you as my boyfriend and fiance and even husband, Thamk you for saving me, without yu I wouldn't be here today. Thank you" WE both are crying as he finishes I take another deep breathe and then I start to talk. 

"I Louis William Tomlinson takes you harry Edward Styles takes you to be my husband, fiance, boyfriend, best friend and friend forever and ever. I take you to be my sunshine aon the day, I love you, please Harry say i do when it's tim and let me be your moonlight." When I end I see how Harry are in tears, i can't help it but i pull him into a warm hug. We put on each others rigs and say "I do" then we share a passionate kiss. We have an amazing after party and some sex to haha. harry is the best husband ever.

A/N

Oii Oii

It's so sad to say but next chapter is the last chapter of this story, hope ya'll liked this chapter and all the love to you, keep on voting<3