Chapter 22

(A/N

SOOOO the note here means that smut will appear in this chapter so as usual it starts when I say it starts and ends when I say that it ends!!Enjoy everyone)

<Louis POV>

I moved in with Harrya week ago, and now we're all are standing on the roof of the apartment. My mom, Anne, Lottie, Fizzy,Daisy, Pheobe, Niall, Zayn and Liam everyone together, we are standing here cause it's new years. Nial, Liam and zayn doesn't let me and Harry be near each other until the clocl is 24:00 and it's a new year.

Everyone now starts to count down.  10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2 then I feel a push and suddenly i see Harry infront of me and...ONE everyone screams and me and Harry leans in and have our New Years kiss. Everyones cheers and are happy, we all laugh and just are having a great time. Soon everyone starts to drive or walk home, me and Harry say oodbye to them and when they all are gone Harry takesme to his, I meant our bedroom.

~~Smut starts~~

Harry takes of all of his clothes and soon he's naked. And seconds later Louis are naked too. Harry hears louis moan and he sses louis hard dick. Harry walks over to the nightstand and pulls ut the lube, then he pushes louis ently on their kin sized bed, he fovers one inger in lube and pushed it inside of Louis. Harry then puts in a second finger after some minutes and after more minutes a third. 

"Ple-e-eas--s--se H-ha-har-arr-arry I n-nee-need Y-yo-you n-o-now" louis says between moans. Harry then covers himself in lube and pushes inside Louis, he waits for ouis to adjust himself first, when louis starts to moan and move up and down Harry takes that as a signal and starts to move. 

With every push Harry goes faster and faster while going deeper and deeper. Soon harry hits Louis spot, louis lets out an loud moan as he hit it. Then after 5 minutes Louis cums and after some mor pushes harry does too.

~~Smut ends~~

Harry lays down beside me as we both are trying to catch our breaths. We kiss a little messy and then we take an long shower together. We cudle up in bed after our shower, and after some minutes we fall asleep.

A/N

Oii Oii I am back and I am super happy, next year 2019 me and my friend maybe will go to a HS together here in Sweden, I'm so excited for it!!

Thx for reading this chapter and hope you enjoyed it. More chapters will come soon and keep on voting. All the love Jennifer<3