Chapter 20

<Harrys POV>

"What are you doing??" I asked Louis, he looks up at me and I can see that he has glossy eyes. Then he sees what Louis is doing, reading his journal.  I starts to cry and Louis were already crying.  I walk over to him and slaps my journal out of his hands. 

"Harry I am so sorry, I didn't know you had got a new one, I thought it was the old one, they look identical and I just wanted to read and see how the time changed, but Harry, why didn't you tell me that you cut again, and starve yorself, I could have helped you. I will always try to help you" We both were still crying, I can't believe that Louis Tomlinson are mine. Suddenly he said to me to come after him so I walked behind him, he opened my bathroom door and turned to me, I was very confused.

<Louis POV>

I was looking for something to say and then it hit me why I was asking him to come with me to the toilet. 

"Wg'here are all your razors?" I asked Harry, he started to poitn everywhere in the bathroom and Louis was shocked when Harry showed him all the places, it was over 10 maybe 20 places. Louis starts to take them all out.

<Harrys POV>

We took out all off my razors except one. Then me and Lou spent the rest of the Sunday cleaning my messy apartment. It's soon dark so Louis decided to go home, before he goes I kiss him good bye and tells him that I love him. I close  my door and then I walk to my bathroom. I take my razor and do my daily routine, I cut and clean. I do 8 cuts, four on each wrists. When I start clean I suddenly hear his voice "Harry, I just forgot my carkey" I just wanted to cry, and then I see his cakey, on te sink, right infront of me. Then I hear a sad sigh, that means Louis saw the razor and my wrists, I let tears fall down my cheeks and then Louis walks over to me.

He kisses my head and say sweet nothings to me while helping me clean my cuts. He takes my razor and throws it away, and then he decides to stay the night.

A/N
Oii Oii

Hope you like and enjoyed this chapter, thx for reading, keep on voting, more chapters soon. 
All the love Jennifer<3