Chapter six

<Louis POV>

Me and Harry met every single day last week, we had really fun, sure he had breakdowns but I just held him in my arms and whisper sweet and calming nothings into his ears and kiss his head, me and Harry are inseperable. Of course Niall, Zayn and Liam knows, they have asked me the whole week to be with them but I Said no cause I was going to be with Harry.

It's Monday morning and our one week holiday is over, which means school today. I swing my legs over my bed and goes to the bathroom. I strip down my boxers and shower. When I'm done I dry my hair and body, then I put the towel around my waist and walks back to my room. I walk over to my warderobe and put on a pair of boxers, my black skinny jeans and my grey long sleeved shirt. My mom had left for about an hour ago, she drove Lottie and Fizzie to their school. Daisy and Pheobe to Kindergarten and then she drove herself to her work. I eat some cerial for breakfast and when I'm done I run upstairs to get my back pag and then I put on my black vans and walks out and locks the front door. Then i walk over to my car and begins to drive to my first stop. Harrys house.

When I arrive I can see that harry sees my car through the window, I wave at him and he waves back, then he runs from his window and within seconds he comes out of his frontdoor. harry has a pair of Chelsea boots that I learned that Harry loves, he has his usual black skinny jeans with his Jonny and Loretta shirt. He walks and jumps into the passenger seat. "Good morning Hazza" I great him with "Good morning Boobear"  I got a little surprised by the nickname I got. "When did u came up with the cute nickname of mine?"  asked, I could see how Harry started to turn red, he is so cute when he is blushing.

"I dreamed this night that You and I was hanging out and instead of calling you Lou, I called you Boobear, so from now you are Boobear" He says, I could'nt help but smile, when Harry noticed he smiled to. The whole ride we just talked shit and laughed. For the first time I heard harrys genuily laugh, he said himself that he has'nt laughedlike that since he was 9. Poor boy, i really wanna save them. We  arive to school and I can see how uncomfortable Harry got.

<Harrys POV>

Me and Louis get out of the car and when I'm out I can see how every one is staring at me and Louis, I started to grow uncomfortable, and I think Louis saw it cause suddenly he was by my side. We walk intoo school together and are by each other sides the whole day. While lunch period was Louis and I was in the liberary, He said that we could sit there cause I told him about my problem with food sohe did'nt want to force me into the cafeteria. 

<Louis POV>

Our day was pretty good. In the liberary we decided to go to Harrys after school. Finally schools end and we got into my car and drove off to Harrys. We arrived after 20 miniutes. 

After four Hours I get a text from Niall. "Hi mate, do you want to go out with me, Zayn and Liam to Nandos??" He asked, "No I don't want to, Wanna spend time with Harry!" Then sudddenly my ring tone goes on and I see Niall's name, Harry is in the bathroom so I answered.

"Hey Niall, I don't wanna follow u 3 to Nandos, I wanna spend time with Harry" I hear Niall sigh and then he starts to talk. "Lou we know but, we wanna hang out with you too, u are head over heals for that boy" I started to grow angry at Niall. "Well Niall, we all 4 can be tomorrow after school, i promise, but stop complaining on me being with Harry all the time, I used to be with you 3 all the time before, be happy for me!! " I scremed at him, Harry now came out of the bathroom and sat down at his desk, I was annoysed by Niall and then I realize that I have'nt listened to Niall. "Okay , sorry, you two are inseperable". "Yeah Niall, me and Harry are inseperable, it's nothing wrong with that, Goodbye!!" And with that I hang up 'cause Niall really pissed me off there.

After 5 miniutes of trying to calm myself down i hear someone sob, I look up to see Harry sit at his desk and crying. He stands up and start to walk over to Harry, Louis only gets to take one step before harry flyes up from his chair and falls into Louis arms, he grabs Louis shirt and cries his eyes out. Louis tries to comfort Harry by kissing his head and whispering sweet nothings into Harrys ear.

An hour later Louis looks at the clock, 6 PM, he lifts Harry up bridal style and lays him down on his bed. Harry was tired and needed to sleep. Harry stripped of his jeans and shirt under his sheets. "Harry, I really need to go now" Louis said, he saw how Harry had an inner battle with himself for 5 miniutes then he openend his mouth. "Louis please stay with me?" Harry asked me. He looked so broken, innocent and sad so how could I say no. "Okay, I'll stay, just gonna call mom" I called my  mom to say that I sleep at Harrys. When I walk in to Harrys room again I strip my clothes off until I'm in just boxers, then I crawl into bed beside Harry and then we fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N

Oii Oii

Thanks for readng this chapter. keep on voting, more chapters soon. All the love Jennifer!!