Chapter nine

<Harrys POV>

2 months later

Gemmas funeral. Today is my chance to say a last goodbye, Louis have been very suportive for me, I really appreciate that, Louis sits beside me in the curch, I sang 'The A Team' by Ed sheeran in curch. After wards we all drove to a dining room and sat don, we ate and then the speech time started. My grandma, grandpa, dad Desmond and Louis was before me, their speeches was so beautiful, now I was on my way to the stage to hold my speech, when I came up I turned my face out to my family and all the guests.

" My sister was someone who loved me from the bottom of her heart. No matter how much we argued, we could'nt be drown apart" I pause and takes a deep breathe. "Gemma was a joy that now is taken away, Once she entered my life, she was there to stay" I pause again, takes a deep breathe and tears up. "Why did you leave me Gemma?" I said crying my heart out, suddenly everything got to much and I ran out of the dining room.

<Louis POV>

I cry cause Harrys speech was so damn beautiful. Then I see him run out of the room, I feel myself stand up and run after him. When I come out of the dining room I find him crying, I hold him in my arms and kisses his head. he starts to calm down and we soon walk back inside again.

<Annes POV>

When Louis and Harry sat down again I walk up to the stage and starts my speech. 

"We'll always remeber you Gemma, They'll never be another one to replace you, harrys big sister, Desmonds daughter, Robins step daughter, my daughter, our lovely baby girl. The love we gave you will always be here. I love you Gemma. Promise me to take care of Robin up there while I'm down here taking care of Harry, good night Gemma, have a nice sleep" That was all to much and I break down.

<Harrys POV>

I start to cry cause mom's speech was so beautiful. When i see mom break downI run up to her and hugs her, we cry together, we only have each other left, i know I have louis but Louis and I are'nt married so we basically are'nt family. My mom is the only family I have left. That night when Louis had droven us home, we walked into Gemmas room and me and mom slept in there in each others arms.

A/N

Oii Oii

Thanks for readin this chapter. Keep on voting,all the love Jennifer<3