Chapter 19

<Harrys POV>

2 months later

Finally, the week after Gemma had been dead for 1 year I moved out. I needed to go, I couldn't stay there. I don't like that once we were 4 persons in that house. Me, my mom, my stepdad and Gemma, I miss Gemma and Robin so bad. I have a new journal too, I've also started to work at a little bakery across the road. I have also stopped eat again and I cut. I know it's not good but I don't really care. I don't wanna tell anyone, i don't want them to worry about me.

It's Sunday, that means I don't need to work, so I am writing in my journal. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door, before I open the door I put on a Calvin Klein sweater. I close my journal and I walk over to my door and unlocks it. When i open the door, I see a blue eyed boy with brown hair, Louis William Tomlinson. 

<Louis POV>

I see Harry open the door, his eyes still looks lifeless and his curls are starting to grow long. I walk over to him and kiss him, he answers me quickly, i pull away and look at him. "Heyy babe" I said. "Boobear, I've missed you" Awh he is pouting, so cute. "Missed ya too, I really liked being in Australia for 2 months though" He just smiled and walked in. "I'll just go to the toilet" I nodded and walked into his room. When I walk into his room I see the diary, I remember when we read it, we both cried, i pick it up and reads the first page.

"Dear journal

Hope no one reads this. But I feel so bad, I don't know what to do. I can't stop cutting, It's taking over me like it did when I came out. I can't let louis know. I promised him that I wouldn't cut at all. I fell on my way back up again. I failed my mission. I can't tell anyone. This is why I havn't met mom and skyped with Louis that much. Louis is in Austraila right now and when he comes back he doesn't need to find out. But also because i feel like shit, i stopped the diet i am going on.

                                                                                                                        XHarry"

I start to think of that this journal is new, but what, I check the date on the page I read. "2014 June 24th" That was like, just some weeks ago, the he hears footsteps but he decides to read the page all over again. 

"Umm... Louis, what are you doing"

A/N
Oii Oii

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx for reading this chapter, keep on voting, all the love Jennifer and moe chapters will come soon!!