Chapter twelve

<Louis POV>

Next day I wake up with Harry on his chest. He thinks Harry looks really cute. He stares at him for some seconds, and then he wakes him up. "Harry, baby, Wakey wakey" I sa while shaking him. Harrys eyes slowly starts to open up, he blinks a few time to see better and adjust the light for his eyes. Then Harry looks up at me, he is so happy, I get happy too, but there is one thing that still makes me a little sad inside. Harrys eyes are still lifeless. He looks so beautiful, and indeed he is. Then I remeber what I promised Niall to ask Harry.

"Hey Harry, good morning" He looks back at me from the bathroom door, he just looks surprised then he gets comfortable. "Morning Boobear" I can hear in his voice that he feels okay. "Hazz, I have question, do you wanna hang out with me Niall, Liam and Zayn" He gets deep in thought. "Okay, when are we going" I check the converstation me and Niall had yesterday, I see the time and quickly tells Harry that we leave 11.00.

Harry rushes up from his place on the bed and starts to take out towels. "We need to shower so we are fresh for them" He says. I walk over and takes the towel from his hand, we walk into his bathroom, he turn on the shower while I put the towels on the hanger. He walks over to me and I can't resist his lips, I move forward and starts to kiss him, he responds quickly and there we stand kissing, I move down to hs jaw and then we take it off from there. 

When we are finished showering we dries ourselves dry, we walk back to his room, I take on some clothes I have at Harrys incase I need to. Then we walk back to the bathroom andbrushes our theeth. we are finished and we starts to walk downstairs. I put on my black vans and Harry his white converse. I wear a plain white shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans with a jeans jacket on top of my shirt. Harry wears his raditinal blak skinny jeans and his worn out Rolling Stones shirt with a green bomber jacket on top. We walk out to my car and then we leave his house of to our destination.

They met the boys infront of their school. They have a great laugh and they tell about themselves for each other. They went to Mc Donalds to eat lunch, well Harry did'nt eat 'cause he said he was'nt hungry, after this they went to the cinema and after that they ate Nandos, again Harry blamed on that he was'nt hungry. Niall frowned cause he is the lad that always are hungry.

At 5PM they call it off and Harry follows Louis home. When they arrive to the Tomlonson's Louis opens the door and say that he and Harry is there. Jay, Lottie, Fizzie, Daisy and Pheobe stands on a line to hug Harry, they see him as a family member, even if he is dating Louis and are his boyfriend, he is welcommed. This makes Louis feel good, he have always wanted his partner to feel welcomned to his family.

They all have some chats about some things, nothing important at all. Then louis comes up with the idea to wath some Disney, and of course it has to be Peter Pan for Louis sake, they put the movie on and everyone went silent. Louis lays down in the sofa with Harry between his legs and arms, oh gosh he really loves this boy. Suddenly in the middle of the movie Louis hears light snores come from a surtain curly headed boy he calls his boyfriend.

Louis gets a little mad 'cause his boyfriend falls asleep in the middle of Peter Pan, Louis favourite movie. After some miniutes he calms down because he realized that Harry needed it, he has had problems with sleeping latley. Louis excuses himself from his family, takes Harry bridal style and lays him donw onto bed. 

When Harry lays down in bed Louis can't help but stare at his curly headed boyfriend, he takes a picture of it because ' A picture lasts longer ' and he decides to post it on Twitter and Instagram tagging Harry in them, he writes "My sleepy boyfriend<3". He gets so much comments and love. Thought there is one comment about how ugly Harry is. Louis ignores it hoping harry won't see it tomorrow and then he goes to sleep.

A/N
Oii Oii

Thanks for reading this chapter, more chapters are coming soon, Keep on voting. 

All the love Jennifer<3