Chapter 21

Harry's POV 

I laughed with Ron, Draco, Blaise, and Neville as we walked down the street. We were all going Christmas shopping today, and the girls decided that we should split up into a girls group and a boys group. I zoned out, thinking about what to buy for people. "So..... what do you want to get Astoria?" Someone said. My head snapped up as I realized that Blaise was talking to me. "Oh, I'm not sure. Maybe some type of jewelry?" I replied. Blaise nodded. "I think she'd like that a lot." He said. I smiled at him, and we all started chatting with each other. "So, Ron, how's your relationship with Pansy going?" I asked. Ron blushed scarlet. "It's going really well. I think I'm in love with her." He said, still blushing. We all congratulated him on his new found love for Pansy, which made him blush even more. Then we all started laughing. Draco, Blaise and I decided to go to the jewelry store, while Neville and Ron went to the bookstore. Turns out that Pansy and Luna like to read, just like Hermione. "So, Draco, how's your relationship with Hermione?" I asked. "Oh, it's amazing. I can't wait to marry her and take her all over the world." He replied. Everyone's jaws dropped. "Wait, marry her?!?!" Blaise and Ron exclaimed at the same time. He nodded. "Yeah, marry her. I love her that much." He said. We all waited for the "Just kidding guys!" but it never came. So he wasn't joking... Well then. "Alrighty then..." I said as we walked into the jewelry store. 

"How can I help you?" The sales-witch asked. "Oh, no, we don't need help yet, but thank you. We're just looking right now." I said. She nodded, and turned to help some other customers. As we were looking around, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gregory Goyle, with a half empty bottle of some potion. I got as close to him as I could, and saw that it was labeled 'Polyjuice Potion'. (I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to finally get back to the plot from Chapter 16) I gasped internally, not wanting Goyle to hear. I went back to Draco. "Draco, can I talk to you outside?" I asked. He nodded, and we stepped outside. "I just saw Gregory Goyle with a half empty bottle of Polyjuice Potion. He may have been the one who Confunded Ron!" I exclaimed. Draco's eyebrows shot up. "Oh gosh, is that why he was trying to act like he was my friend a couple weeks ago?!" He exclaimed. I stared at him in shock. "You didn't think that was weird?!" I practically yelled. He jumped. "Well, of course I did, but I didn't think anything about it, he normally is weird!" He replied. "Well, it looks like this mystery is solved. I'm sorry for doubting you Draco." I said. "It's fine Harry. Now you know that you can trust me." He said, and I nodded. I quickly stepped into the shop, and Draco grabbed Goyle, and dragged him all the way back to the castle, to see Professor McGonagall. He returned 20 minutes later. "Well?" I asked. "He was expelled! They even used a Truth Potion on him!" Draco exclaimed. We all laughed, and happily returned to our shopping. Hours later, we had finally chosen jewelry. Draco chose a lion and snake necklace and a rose ring. ("She's the Beauty, and I'm the Beast" Draco had said) Blaise had chosen a heart ring, and I got Astoria heart earrings. (Images below, in order)

 (Images below, in order)

After paying for everything, we walked out of the shop, talking and laughing

After paying for everything, we walked out of the shop, talking and laughing. We met Ron and Neville in the book store, where Draco also purchased a new book for Hermione. Dang, that man is rich! The five of us walked back to Hogwarts, Christmas presents in tow. 

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this story in a little while... But, Thanksgiving Break is finally here, so I will try to write a lot! Also, my phone isn't working at the moment, so I won't be active as much. I hope you guys understand. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.3K READS!!!!!!! ily guys!!!!

~Gryffinclawin1129 <3