27

Tbh, this story is pretty messed up. The thing is, I never have a plot. I just write what I feel like, so I'm sorry if it's confusing sometimes. And actually I sometimes don't even rmbr what I wrote. I check back on my chapters to see what I wrote. Anyway, I'm ending this story soon. Probably at 30 chapters. Or do you want 35? ~aurum autumn

Tora looks down at me, smiling. "Ready?" He asks.

Soon, Mayumi, Maki, Tora and I are at the airport, thanks to Tora's limo. Mayumi grabs my arm. "Let's go see the snacks they sell to eat on the plane."

I glance at Tora, but he's talking to Maki, who he hasn't seen for a while. So Mayumi and I go into the snack shop. We start looking at snacks. 

As we look, we have a quote battle. I just keep saying Dora and Diego quotes, while Mayumi comes up with hard to understand quotes from Lord of the Rings. The point of the game? There's no point, actually. It's for fun. Nerd games.

Before long, Mayumi and I have bought 4 bags of fruit chips (the packets are tiny), 2 packets of Pocky, and 4 rice crackers. We join Maki and Tora again. Tora frowns at us. 

We ignore their judgemental stares and start walking ahead of them to the check-in counter, exchanging your mama jokes. Mayumi started by saying "Your mama's so dumb, she put lipstick on her forehead to make up her mind."

I fire back "Your mama so stupid, when I told her she lost her mind, she went looking for it."

We keep going, none of us backing down, until Mayumi ends by saying "Your mama so fat, even Dora can't explore all of her."

That does it. I laugh so hard that I accidentally push over my luggage (which I was wheeling) and it topples. "P-perfect."

Mayumi nods smugly. "Gracias."

I feel a hand on my shoulder. "(Y/N), what happened?"

As I adjust my luggage, Mayumi grins. "Nothing."

Tora shoots us a weird look, but I'm still laughing with Mayumi. We flip our hair and walk forward until Mayumi walks straight into a pillar. 

----

I put on my earphones and stare into space. Tora insisted on at least business class seats for us, so Mayumi and I are together in these big seats, while he and Maki are behind us. Mayumi is watching a movie, but I'm just listening to music. We're going to Sydney, so that means the flight is about 10 hours. I have a lot of time to watch movies later.

Before I know it, I've fallen asleep. When I next wake up again, I see a phone over me. I wake up fully at once and make a grab for the phone. "give it to me," I order.

Mayumi rolls her eyes and attempts another hair flip. I snap "I thought we already discussed that hair flips just don't fit you."

She holds the phone away from me as she swipes at the screen. I see a lot of unglams of me sleeping. "I'm showing Tora."

"No!" I plead. "Okay, sorry!"

She grins, then switches off her phone and leans towards me. "So when did you guys start going out, huh?"

----

I gasp. Sydney is beautiful. I've never been to Australia, and this is just so perfect.

It's slightly hotter than in Japan, but still okay. Not so hot yet. (a/n: today I checked. at 12am it is 22 Celcius, 72 Farenheit. Shd be correct.) 

I keep on my hoodie as we make our way out of the airport. Tora tells us that his car should come to pick us.

I notice Mayumi glancing at Maki several times, her face almost admiring. I am so going to tease her later.

Another limo arrives. How rich is Tora?

We pull up in front of a large house, located in one of the city neighbourhoods. It's cozy looking, and just the right place for us. Mayumi and I explore immediately. Tora tells us that we can share a room, or have our own room. Mayumi and I, of course, choose separate rooms. Duh.

Just as I'm unpacking and looking around at my room (simple bed, cute wallpaper of flowers, a mirror, some cupboards) Tora enters and shuts the door. I look at him warily. 

He slips his arms around my waist easily and holds me in a hug. I feel him kissing my hair. "You ignored me today," he whispers. 

"No I-"

Tora places his hand under my chin, lifting it up, and kisses me. A real kiss. I feel so embarrassed. I break away first. Tora glances at me, smiling teasingly. "Are you shy?"

"Get away, moron," I say unconvincingly. 

He hugs me tighter. "My cute girlfriend is on a trip with me. I have so many plans for us."

wHaT thE hEck.