11

hey it's me again! //squeals excitedly// ain't it cool how tora is finally showing a nice side! enjoy! ~aurum autumn

The school is organising Environment Day, to encourage people to recycle more. If I weren't the Student Council Vice-President, I'd just not participate. Sadly, I'm supposed to promote it. I'm directing the poster making and also doing a speech in front of the school to tell everyone to support it. There'll be a mini sale, where we sell recycled stuff and all, and class competitions where the students have to design recycled outfits and make a rep wear them. 

It's tomorrow, and I've still got a ton of stuff to do. So I stay back in Tora's office. He's working too, arranging the booths now. I've got the whole room to myself. I sit at my usual desk in the corner and print out as many posters as I can. I also text Tora to make sure every class receives their recycled materials, which have to be put outside their classes so they can use them tomorrow for the outfits. 

The door bangs open and a guy comes in. But it's not him. It's an older guy, who looks alot like Tora, but he isn't. Then I realise. It's probably his dad. Behind him, a woman in a tight dress and heavy makeup comes in too. 

I stand up and bow quickly. The woman steps nearer to me. "Who are you? What are you doing in my son's room?"

Excuse me? This is just like an office to him! It's not like he sleeps here! Surely anyone can-

"She's my Vice President, Mother."

I turn my head sharply and see Tora, leaning calmly against the door, hands in his pockets. "And I've also asked her out."

The woman screeches "What?!"

Tora winces and his father looks angry as well. Tora says evenly, "What? Is anything the problem?"

His father speaks now. "Not at all."

But he says it so insincerely. I shudder. Tora notices and he glances at me, concern appearing on his face. He quickly turns back to his parents, forcing himself to look calm.

"What is your name?" demands his mother.

"(Y/N) (L/N)," I say softly.

She purses her lips in a thin line. Then her eyes widen. "The Chairman (L/N) of that big wine company? Dionysus Wine?"

I nod. "My father."

She looks at Tora in satisfaction. "I allow you to entertain yourself with this girl."

Tora's jaw tightens, and he looks back at me. "No, Mother. I am serious."

The woman doesn't bother to reply. "We'll be back," growls his father, and they leave the room. 

What sort of parents are those? Tora stares blankly into space. "I'm sorry you had to see that," he says.

I don't meet his gaze and mumble something about how I've work, then I leave. Tora doesn't stop me. He just continues staring, his eyes sad.