16

In case anyone is wondering, I don't think I'll write in Tora's pov. Cos firstly, I think it's a little overused, so I don't want to write in that way. Plus, even if I do, it'll just be the usual stuff like how cute she looks,and I can't imagine the young master Igarashi doing that, tbh. ~aurum autumn.

(back to normal pov, which is u)

I wake up to see some tubes attached to my face? Or is it my throat?

Mayumi is leaning over me, her long hair swinging forward. "Nice to see you."

I open my mouth but a croak comes out.

Mayumi looks slightly puzzled, before saying, "Anyway, just rest first. You got hit by some guy, and now you're here. It's Tuesday today. You've been here since Friday."

I nod, because I can't speak. She tells me that she has to leave, and I lie in silence, recalling the stupid fight with Tora's parents just before i got attacked. 

The hospital room door swings open. My eyes move, since my head can't. I see it's Haruto,my brother. He smiles at me, but I can see his "panda eyes", obviously he hasn't been sleeping much. He's wearing a cap and a faded T-shirt. 

"Hey,sis. Can't stay long. I have to work," he says.

I nod slightly by moving my chin down. He sits down and sighs, running his hand through his hair. "I just took on a new job."

In addition to his office job?

"I'm trying to earn enough for both of us. Mum and Dad don't have much cash to spare."

He looks at his watch and jumps up, looking alarmed. "Gotta go! See ya! I'll come help discharge you tonight!"

----time skip, two hours later, 6.00pm----

The door swings open to reveal a tall young man. I see some blonde hair, and I know who it is. 

Tora comes over and looks at me for a long time. I make eye contact with him and he looks away. "are you okay?" he asks.

I don't answer, but he puts his hand on my arm reassuringly. I shut my eyes. But he doesn't leave. He stays by my side. I feel more and more sleepy until I fall asleep.