overjoy

Oh how my heart flutters,
Very little things make me happy,
Everything you do to take care of me is such a blessing,
Really you are an angel,
Just wondering how lucky I am,
Oh just the way you smile,
You have no idea how much adoration I have for you, I hope you feel the same

-

I'm blessing your ears like I blessed mine today :).

-

His body may hurt, yes, but the way the brunet cuddled him to his chest with blankets was just endearing and made his heart tangle in his ribs. His lungs ached and throbbed every time he breathed and his bones pinched ever so lightly when he moved, setting off a bruised pain that made him whimper.  

The nap he took eased the pain just a little but it only ever went away more when the brunet held him, ok, and maybe some pain medication but Joshua believed Tyler was the only medication he needed.

Tyler's mother, Kelly, wasn't fond of the way her son was holding the bruised boy.

"Is that even necessary, Tyler?" Kelly asked with bitter annoyance.

Yes, Tyler was Bi but his mother acts out on him like he was gay. Chris didn't really mind who Tyler dated, it was just Kelly who made a big deal out of anything her son would do.

His plump lips straightened themselves in a line and his eyelids narrowed, "yes, it is, now go bother Maddie or Jay and leave us alone."

Tyler was always sassy with Kelly and never cared how his mother felt, that was just the way Tyler was.

Kelly huffed and left, practically slamming the door behind her which left Joshua to jump with fright in his sleep.

His eyelashes fluttered open and his lips opened up to let out a small yawn, "hmm Ty?"

His almond orbs were glazed with sleep as he tiredly and slowly moved back, "morning sleepyhead."

Joshua's lips stretched into a smile with his cheeks dusting a light pink, Tyler was just infatuated with the boy that he couldn't help but capture his precious boys lips with his.

Just those sweet little kisses had Joshua's knees go weak.

The dark-haired boy hummed low in his throat and wrapped his arms around the brunets neck, Tyler's fingers brushed into the dip of Joshua's waist and pulled him closer.

Bang!

"What's up fu-oh god that's gross, lock the damn door next time." Brendon faked gagged.

Joshua flushed with embarrassment while Tyler rolled his eyes, "hello to you too, Bren."

Brendon army saluted and closed the door, "so, ready for the story of how I beat the absolute shit out of those assholes?"

Joshua perked up at that and frowned a bit, "violence is never the answer, Brendon."

Tyler and Brendon looked at each in shock, "what do you mean? The beat the shit out of you and it's fine but when I defend you, it's wrong?"

The dark-haired boy shook his head, "w-well no, but..."

"But what?" Brendon pressed on, wiping away the blood that trickled down his chin.

His bones pinched and his lungs ached as he pushed himself off Tyler's lap, not meeting Tyler's gaze as his almond orbs looked down at the sheets.

"I-I deserved getting beat up." Joshua muttered out with tears glazing over his eyes.

Brendon's face was the definition of surprised while Tyler's was just..blank.

"No you don't! Why in the fuck would you think that?" Brendon gasped out.

Joshua just nodded his head, "y-yes I do! All I do is cause trouble and pain to you guys and I deserve some kind of punishment."

Tyler's heart literally shattered in his chest and no matter how much Joshua fought, he pulled the almost sobbing boy into his lap and held him.

"Don't you ever say that again. You do not deserve to get beat up in any way and you do not cause any trouble. It's either my stupidity or Brendon's but never yours. You're the most smartest and sweetest boy I've ever met and no one like you deserves to get hurt at all. Those guys had it coming from the moment they laid their hands on you and they should've know Brendon would've came for their asses." Tyler said while wiping away the tears that slipped down.

Brendon piped in, "hell yeah! No one like you deserves any of this, trust me, I know I do."

That's when the damn broke and Joshua's almond orbs were fogged up with tears.

It would be a lie saying Tyler didn't mean any of that.

"Wh-Why are you g-guys so nice to me..?" Joshua choked out while trying to calm down, little hiccups slipping past his plump lips from time to time.

"Because you're so nice to us and treat us with so much kindness that I wished we gave back all those years ago. I'm not lying when I say this, you're such a precious boy and I'm so glad I can call you my precious boy." Tyler said with so much sincerity laced in his voice.

Joshua huffed out laugh, "you're precious boy."

Tyler laughed as well and cupped his face, "yep, my precious boy and no ones going to take you from me."

To Brendon, he could clearly see the sparks fly between the two and instantly felt like a douche, his expression perked up though, "so, still want to hear the story?"

This time, Joshua nodded his head, "yes please."