yellowtail

You are something special,
Even when you're angry I know you don't mean the words you speak,
Love is a strange feeling,
Like a cool breeze on a summer day
Or a harsh storm tearing down everything,
We never know what will happen but yet that's the fun part,
To imagine what's going to happen next
And yet we don't know,
I never imagined I'd be we such a sweet person like you,
Loving a person can be hard sometimes but you show them that it can be easy and I'm grateful for that

-

I've been listening to panic's older music lately and this one is amazing and fantastic and so calm and relaxing.

-

It was a calm and relaxing night with the group of boys walking quietly through the park, it being around 1 a.m. and the next day being a school day but no one really cared. One month of school was left while Brendon only had a couple more weeks left since he was a senior. Both Joshua and Ryan were hitched up on their boyfriend's backs with excuses being "our legs hurt" and "we're tired", of course, it was just a way to get a piggyback ride and if Brendon or Tyler would say no, they usually come back with "but you love me and should give me one anyway" that's when the older boys would give in and agree.

At the moment Joshua and Ryan were having a really heated game of rock-paper-scissors while Tyler and Brendon talked about upcoming school games, of course, they lost track of what they're talking about when either one of their boyfriends lost a game and cussed out different profanities before going back at it but they didn't even try to get them to stop since Brendon had gotten yelled at by Ryan when he made the brunet lose a game.

"Stop fucking cheating Josh! I can clearly see you changing your fingers!"

"No, I'm not! Stop being a sore loser Ryan."

Brendon rolled his eyes with a small smile and looked over at Tyler.

"I'm too fucking sober for this dude."

"Ryan still hasn't let your drink?"

Brendon shook his head with a sigh.

"Nope, hasn't let me get high either so if someone tips me over the edge, you're gonna fucking hear me across town."

Tyler winced at that but didn't say anything, holding in a sigh of relief when Ryan declared that they were done playing since Joshua kept (apparently) cheating. When he noticed Ryan started talking to Brendon, Tyler turned his head slightly to see his boy scrolling silently on his phone. His legs were killing him at this point and decided whether or not he should ask Joshua if he could put him down, he decided to ask since he didn't know how long he could keep going.

"Hey, baby?"

Tyler heard a noise of confirmation that Joshua did hear him.

"Do you think I could put you down? My legs are killing me and I really wanna cuddle you."

A small silence followed and Tyler wondered if his boy was actually considering it since he thought Joshua would've said no right off the bat, then a soft sigh followed.

"Fine and I'm only agreeing since cuddling you sounds fantastic right now."

Tyler grinned and bent down so Joshua could get off, immediately grabbing his hand and pressing a kiss to his precious boys' head. Joshua just giggled and pocketed his phone, looking over to see Ryan calming braiding Brendon's hair while said boy looked like he was going to snap any moment. Ryan was really being strict about drinking and smoking and Joshua didn't know how long Brendon was going to last before completely snapping.

"Hey, Ty?"

Said brunet hummed and looked down at him.

"How long do you think Brendon is going to last?"

Tyler knitted his brows together and pondered for a second.

"Not for long I know, probably gonna smoke a fat blunt tonight once he drops Ryan back at his house."

Joshua nodded and looked over at said raven-haired boy who turned his head towards them and smirked, obviously already having that idea since this morning. Joshua giggled while Tyler stifled his laughter, Ryan glanced at them with a raised brow.

"What's so funny?"

Joshua just shook his head.

"Oh nothing, just laughing about how much of a sore loser you are."

"Shut the fuck up Josh!"