wonderful

What's your favorite thing about me?
Oh the things you say is my favorite,
Now I wish I was with you,
Do me a favor and never leave me,
Even if we ever fight, I
Really hope you don't blame yourself,
For it's never your fault when you get upset,
Until then,
Let's see where the future takes us because I can definitely you see in mine

-

I suck at updating, I'm trying I promise.

-

"You broke that kids nose?!" Joshua sputtered out with laughter while Brendon nodded his head with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Oh hell yeah, didn't even see it coming." Brendon clenched his right fist and ran his pointer finger over his bruised knuckles, letting the dark-haired boy inspect his hand like some kind of trophy.

Joshua was still tucked in the arms of the brunet and was too comfortable to move. Tyler stayed silent the whole time Brendon proudly told and recreated the story which had Joshua dying of laughter, ok, maybe not totally silent; he did snicker a few times.

"You still haven't said if you got caught." Tyler mumbled out while intertwining his fingers with Joshua's free hand.

Brendon gasped, "oh right! Yeah no I didn't, the others did though so I call that a win-win."

Tyler huffed out a sigh of relief and Brendon nodded, "I know right? I probably would've gotten a detention if I didn't do a dance in the hallway while flipping them off but yeah."

Their moment was interrupted by the door swinging open with a very upset Sarah standing with her arms crossed.

"Brendon! What the hell are you doing? You promised the girls and I to take us to a party." It looked like a bulb went off in Brendon's head because his face instantly perked up at her comment.

"Oh shit! I totally forgot, gotta go guys." Brendon basically dragged Sarah who waved at the two clueless boys before shouting at Brendon to 'slow the fuck down'.

They forgot to close the god damn door though.

-

"Has Brendon ever invited you to a party?" His precious boy hummed out sleepily while basically drowning in a sweatshirt Tyler gave him.

Both of them were just chilling on the brunets bed, the clock read 12:29 but it didn't look like nether of them were going to sleep. Their chests were flushed together with their legs tangled, Tyler had his arms wrapped tightly (not too tight since Joshua was still in a little pain) around Joshua's waist while Joshua just lazily traced the brunets jawline.

"Yeah but I declined each time, being surrounded by a bunch of drunk idiots grinding against each other sounded like hell." Joshua giggled lightly and nodded his head.

"That does sound like hell, isn't Brendon and Sarah dating though?" Joshua muttered out while tracing his fingers up Tyler's face and tangling them in his hair.

Tyler thought for a moment, "to be honest, I think it's just friends with benefits."

Joshua nodded his head and goosebumps formed beneath his fingertips as he trailed them down Tyler's face, raising an eyebrow when he felt the brunets fingers raise up to his ribs.

"Tyler..." Tyler smirked a little and pressed his foreheads to Joshua's.

"What?" His love was already squirming in his grasp, giggling when Tyler's fingers started to dance lightly.

Sputtered out laughters came soon after, "T-Ty! St-Stop please!"

Their position changed as Tyler soon found himself straddling the younger boy and tickling him mercilessly, the dark-haired boy was sputtering out laughters while trying to get out from under the brunet.

"Say you love me first." Tyler hummed out with a sweet smile.

He could tell Joshua was trying to speak but laughter kept replacing words, slowing down his fingers till they were lightly tracing the sides of Joshua who was trying to catch his breath.

When Joshua mumbled out those three little words, Tyler never felt so much adoration for just one person.

"I love you."