Chapter 6: The Sound Ninja

“Well, well, well. What do we have here? A little girl.” A black haired girl taunted as she picked me up by my hair. “Hey, maybe she has a scroll.” Another boy said with a smirk.
    My heart pounded as I tried pulling away and pulled a kunai from my pouch. “Don’t tell me this bitch is going to cut her hair too.” The girl said annoyedly as she tightened her grip on my hair.
    I shook slightly as they got closer. I realized that one of the members had broken his arms. “These must be the sound ninja that Sakura-chan was talking about. I’ll have to fight as hard as I can if I want to leave this forest alive.”
    The girl threw some senbon at me which I easily dodged. I made a few hand signs and blew a giant fireball at the three. Surprisingly though, none of the three were hurt. I felt my hair get yanked and realized that the girl, who I now knew as Kin was holding me by the hair again. I growled and brought my kunai up to slice her wrist.
    She released my hair and I held my kunai up to her neck. “Give me your scroll or I’ll kill her.” I said. The mummy laughed and the next thing I knew I was kicked into a tree, making me cough up blood. I leaned against the tree and tried to stand up.
    I charged at the mummy only to be hit with a sound wave. I flew back into the same tree and coughed up blood again. I threw a few shuriken with wires attached that they easily dodged. I smirked and pulled the wires, trapping Kin.
    The mummy, now known as Dosu quickly cut the wires that trapped his female teammate. “Dammit.” I muttered to myself. I yelped loudly as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and again in my shoulder. Soon the pain was also in my leg and neck. I felt the warm blood pooling near my stomach, thigh, and throat.
    I felt the blood begin running down my chin and tasted it in my mouth. Dosu raised his arm and I prepared for the impact. I waited for death, but it never came.