Chapter Two- Gerard

I didn't mean to be rude to Frank. In fact, I really wish I could apologize right now. I run down the stairs but I hear the front door close. I look over at Mikey, who has his face in his hands and Ray is rubbing Mikey's back comfortingly.  

"Gee..." Mikey looks up. "I-" 

The doorbell rings, interrupting Mikey. Hoping it's Frank, I race to the door. 

"Pizza delivery." The guy says. Mikey walks up from behind me. 

"Thanks." He hands the pizza delivery man some money. Mikey takes the pizza and walks to the kitchen, Ray right behind him. I shrug and follow them. I'd rather not be lonely. 

"You sure you don't want any?" Mikey asks after taking another bite. 

"Yeah," I quickly reply. Then the doorbell rings again. The person rings it constantly, crazily. 

"Coming... geez," I mutter under my breath. I open the door and see Frank. "F-Frank?" 

"Hi, I just uh..." He looks horrified. I step to the side, letting him in. He nods at me. He paces around. 

"Gee! Who is it?" Mikey shouts. He walks in and sees Frank pacing like a crazy person. "Uh..." Mikey looks at me quizzically. "Do you want any pizza?" Mikey asks cautiously. 

"Uh- sure, I uh... sure." He answers. He follows Mikey into the kitchen. I look down at my wrist and cover it with my sleeve. 

Frank sits next to Ray. Mikey on the other side. I sit across from them. 

"You good, bro?" Ray asks. 

"I- sure." Frank snaps out of whatever crazy thing was going through his head. "Anyway... Would it be weird if I stayed for a little bit?" He asks. Mikey and I nod immediately. Mikey hands Frank a slice of pizza. 

"Gerard? Did you eat already?" Frank asks. Mikey and Ray wince. My mind fills with alarm. 

"I- uh..." 

"I mean, I only left for like 10 minutes, so unless you eat fast..." 

"Uh- no, I was just about to..." I stare at the smallest slice. I grab it and take a bite. My stomach churns. The slice leaves grease on my fingers. God knows how much I just ate. 

"Okay then?" Frank shakes his head quickly and looks around. I notice his leg bouncing up and down. I finish the piece and my stomach is yelling at me. Mikey stares at me oddly. 

"Gee?" He starts. 

"I- I'll be right back... Heh..." I dash out of the kitchen and run up the stairs to the restroom. I kneel by the toilet and shove two fingers up my mouth. Once, twice. And then everything comes out. My stomach obviously didn't like that amount of food. And I didn't either. My head spins and I cough a few times. I take a few deep breaths and clean up. 

I walk down the stairs quietly. Then enter the kitchen. They stare at me. 

"You good, Gee?" Mikey asks worriedly. 

"Yeah, I'm fine just had to... Check something..." I rack my brain for an excuse. I come up with none. 

"So... we can work on our project..." Frank suggests, changing the subject. Thank god for him. 

"Sure..." I croak, still lightheaded from... Recent events. We run up to my room. 

"Can you please sing for me? Just me?" Frank begs, playing with a pillow. 

"Fine... One day." 

"What! Rude." He hits me in the arm with the pillow. 

"Hypocrite," I mutter. 

"I'm getting back at you for throwing the easer at me earlier." 

Oh right... Oops. 

"Well... Still, it's mean." I mock. He smiles. And it's a really cute smile. Genuine. I like it. I memorize it. He looks down and laughs. 

"What? Are you laughing at me?" I point to myself. 

"No, I'm wondering what the fuck Ray and Mikey are doing..." He grins. 

"They aren't dating-"

"Sure," He rolls his eyes. "For someone so smart, you really are oblivious." He smirks. 

"Oh really? I bet they aren't doing anything sexual. Probably just talking." 

"I doubt it." He grins. "Shall we go see?" He asks. I nod. 

We silently walk halfway down the stairs and listen. 

"Mh... Ray, get off me." Mikey says in a  low groan. Shit. Shit. Shit. 

"But Mikes..." 

"Someone might see!" Mikey exclaims. 

"Well good for them then," Ray says. Then it goes silent. Until Mikey lets out a loud laugh. 

"Seriously, get off me." He must have pushed Ray off because I hear a thud. 

"Rude." I hear Ray answer. 

Frank turns to me slowly with a large grin on his face. 

"Fuck you." I groan. 

"You're welcome to." He replies. 

"What!" My eyes widen in surprise.

"I'm kidding... Geez." He laughs. I sigh in relief. I'm not gay...

I think.