Chapter Eleven- Frank

I hear a soft knock on the door. It's late, who would be up at this time? "Come in?" 

Mikey walks in and sits in the chair next to the bed. "I know Gee probably already asked you, but are you okay? Or at least, going to be okay?"

"I just found out that I'm going to be stuck in an orphanage. But yes, just peachy." I sigh. "Why are you even up at this hour? It's literally 4 am." 

He smiles slightly. "You can't tell Gee, but I have this severe case of insomnia. It gets worse when I'm worried about something." 

"I can't help but be sorry about that," I mutter. "Is there a specific reason why I can't tell him?"

"He doesn't need more things to worry about, I guess," he gives me an odd look. "Frank, are you gay?" 

"What?" I jump slightly. "Well, yeah," I roll my eyes. "Why?" 

"Nothing," he smiles slightly. "Just- thank you for being another person in Gee's life. He's usually alone in his room, drawing something." 

"I was like that, but you know, after moving around a lot, you get forced to grow up and get a job, or actually make friends." 

He laughs and takes a paper out of his pocket. "Frank, my mom knows this lady, really kind lady, but she can't have kids. And well, she's looking to adopt." He clears his throat. "I know this might be weird, but she lives about five minutes from here, and wants to meet you. Here's her phone number," he hands me the paper. "Just call her if you want to," he says before standing up. "I'll see you in the morning." 

"Night," I wave, looking down at the paper.