Chapter Seven- Frank

I lay on my stomach, my back aching. I grab my phone and see a text from Gerard. "Of course you chose now," I mutter painfully. I sit up and look out the window. I'm not entirely sure why though. I stand up and limp my way to my guitar. I play a few soft chords. Lightly strumming a few notes, until a song starts in my head. A song I had written because I felt bored in class. I call it Young and Doomed. 

Heavy steps come closer. I only strum louder to drown out the sound. The door slams open. 

"Who are you?" I put my guitar down gently. The unknown man walks into the room. His shirt looks like a crowd was grabbing at it, and he has no belt on. He probably six feet tall and large. He probably uses steroids. He stomps forward. 

"A friend of your mom's. And you're making it quite difficult to... concentrate.

I shudder and refrain from gagging. He walks uncomfortably close to me. My head starts spinning. What the fuck? I step back, and leg hitting the side of the bed. This man picks me up and throws me on the bed, my head hitting the headboard. He climbs on top of me and punches me until I can't open my eye. He rips my shirt open and gets up. 

"Let this be a warning, don't play your trashy guitar. You suck at it," he walks to the guitar and picks it up and slams it against the floor like crazy rockstars at the end of their set. He throws it down roughly and walks out of the room, slamming the door. 

My entire body screams in pain. Especially my head. It feels even heavier as I lean to the side to grab my phone off the nightstand. I pull up the first contact.

Frank: help

I'm barely able to send the text before I lose balance and hit the ground.