Chapter Twenty- Gerard

After a while, I find myself in my room, the door closed, the curtains blocking out all of the light. I start mindlessly drawing, not actually comprehending what I'm drawing. I look down. Wow. I stare at the drawing of Frank's face. I add the piercing and sigh. I stand up, pinning the drawing to the pinboard, staring at it, imagining him standing in front of me, the piercings reflecting light. His black hair, reminding me of a late night, but the moon shining above you. His eyes, oh his eyes. Reminding me of everything good. I imagine him with that small, dorky smile, his cheeks turning pink. 

Mikey knocks on the door and walks in silently. He sits on my bed and just stares into space. "Gee?" He cranes his head to look at me. "I'm in a weird situation right now," he sighs. I put my pencil down and turn my chair. He lays on his stomach, his chin resting on his hands. "I think I like a guy. But I also thought I liked Ray. So now, I don't know what to do."

"Mikes, I would tell you to 'follow your heart' but that won't help you, so I'll be dead honest with you. Since you and Ray aren't exactly 'a thing' you are allowed to date, someone. But if you really like Ray, then stay with him, besides, who's the other guy?"

"Well- he's in my algebra class and well-" He gets cut off by my phone ringing. I spin around and grab it, without looking at the caller ID, I answer. 

"Hello? This is Gerard-" 

"Oh god, please someone help. Call the cops- help, please!" I hear him plead. Frank. I stare at Mikey, who stares back at me, wide-eyed. I put the phone on speaker. "H-he has a gun and- oh god-" A loud boom goes through the speaker and blasts into my ear. 

"Frank? What?"

"OH GOD NO- KELLIN!" Then the phone cuts off. Mikey's eyes widen and he dials Elle. No answer. 

I throw my room door open and run to the car, Mikey right behind me.

Please let him be okay.