Chapter Seventeen-Frank

Kellin moves over to Vic and holds his hand. "Vic? Are you okay?" 

"Are you?" Vic asks, somewhat calmly. He squeezes Kellin's hand. 

"No, I feel like I had just relieved everything. The beating he gave, it feels like the internal bleeding in my chest, shooting up pain through my entire body, or the fact that he broke three ribs, or left an ungodly amount of bruises everywhere and cuts from his own fist or belt. That he kicked me so hard that another two ribs broke. That after all that, he-" Kellin takes a shaky breath, the words stuck in his throat, and he makes no effort to get them out. He looks at their hands, intertwined. "But at the same time, I feel this relief, that he was behind that glass, and then will end up behind bars until he dies. I hope after he dies, they take his body and just throws his body in the forest to let animals devour," Kellin spits angrily. Vic puts his arm around him and covers his face in Kellin's shoulder. 

"Vic? I don't know how to ask this any nicer, but did he do that to you too?" I ask, hesitantly. 

"Yeah, and my brother." 

"Where's-"

"Dead," Vic says, squeezing Kellin closer. Kellin gasps and looks at him wide-eyed. "That son of a bitch killed my brother." Vic glares at the floor. Kellin kisses his cheek and puts both arms around Vic. 

Someone knocks on the door, lightly. I get up and open the door. "Hello?" I look at Elle. "What's going on?" 

"Everyone's gathered in the hotel. Do you, Kellin, and Vic want to go meet them?" 

I look back at Kellin and Vic, who are both standing behind me. They nod. "We'll go," I say, turning back to her. 

"One last thing, Frank. You'll have to live in the hotel because you aren't allowed to share information with others. They can visit you in the hotel, though." 

"What?" I exclaim. "I won't tell Gee or Mikey anything-"

"I'm sorry, Frank. Rules are rules, besides, it's way easier to have a hundred cops in and out of the hotel to protect all of you. I'm sorry," she says before leaving. I stand there, gaping at the wall. Kellin and Vic come up behind me. 

"It's going to be okay after all this is over," Kellin says before dragging Vic out of the room. I sigh, holding back tears. Gee, Mikey, and Ray are the only friends I have, other than Kellin and Vic, I guess. But they're the first people to really care about me, and hell, they saved my life.

Mikey and Gerard stand up as I walk to the door. "Frank?" Gee asks softly. I shake my head, not bothering to look at him. I open the door and leave, shutting the door behind me.