17

Zayn-
Dream-

"Carter...I miss you come back to me" I whispered out.

"Zayn. I love you I do. Always will, but you have to move on from me. Harry is your soulmate. You were brought to him to take him from his father. Don't you want that?" Carter says.

"But it isn't you and he's the hunters son" I say letting a tear fall.

"Who gives a shit if he's the hunters son. You need to love again. Your family misses old and happy Zayn. The cocky carefree Zayn. Not bitter and sad Zayn. I'm happy where I am. I'm with my mother and father. I watch over you every single day....I watched you slowly fall in love with someone else who already loves you with everything in him" He says wiping my tears.

I nod my head. "I think I fell in love with him the moment I saw him, but was to afraid to admit my feelings towards him."

"You were Zayn. That's why you need to save him. He's in danger" My ears perk up at that.

"Danger what do you mean?"

"Kane took him from his home and is taking him to his pack."

"W-What I have to save him!" I say frantically.

"I know. I know....I wish you luck Zayn"

"I love you carter"

"I love you too Zayn. Now save your other and true love" He smiles, slowly disappearing.

-Dream over-

I wake up sitting up quickly.

"What a crazy dream" I groan rubbing my head until I remembered.

"Harry" I whisper.

—————

Carter little spirit talked to Zayn to talk some since into that hoe😂

Just wanted to update something🤷🏾‍♂️