Chapter 22: Morning

Ignore the mistakes plz :) boring one.

Third Person POV

"I love you Jeongguk."

Jeongguk freezes when Taehyung utters these words. His eyes now stare at the omega who is already snoring softly, without the care in the world.

Jeongguk believes it was just a trick his mind was playing. That Taehyung didn't just said the words he desperately wanted to hear. But just like Taehyung right in his arms, those words were also real and Taehyung said them.

Jeongguk just didn't knew how to react. He felt like crying because the feelings and emotions he was going through right now all at once were unexplainable.

Getting married to Taehyung.

Making love.

Taehyung's confession.

For Jeongguk, this was the best day of his life.

But will Taehyung remember he said that?

He should. He will.

Then I'll till him how I feel.

Jeongguk wanted to mark Taehyung but he didn't wanted to do it without Taehyung's consent. The Alpha was so happy to hear those words and he just couldn't help but fall deeper for the beauty infront of him.

Jeongguk doesn't care that they needed to be cleaned because all he did was to lean in and kiss his omega's forehead and pulled him closer to himself, drifting off to sleep.

--------------------------

Taehyung's eyes flutters open when he feels something shift by his side. He opens his eyes and is met with bare skin---back of someone. He slowly looks up and sees the most adorable sight.

Jeongguk was laying on his chest, one arm over Taehyung, pulling him closer and other probably dangling from the bed. Taehyung smiles at this and he doesn't mind waking up to this every morning.

When Taehyung shifts a little, then he feels the stickiness on his lower area and his cheeks turn red when he remembers what happened last night. Marriage, making love-----he remembers how good Jeongguk had made him feel and he definitely can't forget the best night of his life.

Taehyung keeps staring at Jeongguk for a while then tries to get Jeongguk's arm off of him but useless. Taehyung softly shakes Jeongguk to wake up but the alpha only groans in sleep.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung whispers, massaging Jeongguk's scalp and earns a sigh from the sleeping male. Jeongguk then opens his eyes and is met with Taehyung's beautiful face and he thinks he is dreaming.

He pulls Taehyung closer by his waist and makes sure it's not a dream by capturing Taehyung's lips in a soft kiss. Taehyung happily responds.

"You're here." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung giggles.

"Of course I am here. Where else would I be?" Taehyung whispers back and Jeongguk rests his forehead against Taehyung's.

"You belong to me. Promise me you'll never leave." Jeongguk's voice makes Taehyung's heart ache. Taehyung cups Jeongguk's face from side and caresses it lightly.

"I, Jeon Taehyung, belong to Jeon Jeongguk and will never leave him. Never." Taehyung's voice is soft, yet confident.

Jeongguk smiles wholeheartedly at Taehyung's words and kisses him again with more fevour and passion. Jeongguk wants to talk about Taehyung's confession but he doesn't want to make a fool out of himself if Taehyung doesn't remember. Some other time maybe.