Chapter 4

Reese's POV

When we got to the merch line, I saw Dom walk to the booth and wait there to take pictures with people. The line was really long it took about an hour. When we got to the front, Dom was waiting for us and made sure we were happy.

"Hey! How was the show?" He asked hoping we liked it.

"It was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much!" I say with a lot of enthusiasm.

"One of the best concerts I've ever been too!" Kilee adds with a giant smile on her face.

"Glad you guys enjoyed it! I have a little gift for you guys also." Dom says while handing both of us black hearts club sweatshirts.

"Are you giving us these for free?" Kilee asks with the already huge smile getting bigger.

"Of coarse! I wanna give you guys stuff! Also come with me in a little bit. I want to have Spencer take pictures of us for all of us to get." Some says while helping pack up a bit.

"Spencer Miller? I love his photos so much! They're amazing." I say as I clap my hands together.

"Yeah him. He's my tour photographer. He's such an awesome man!" Dom says to Kilee and I.

We follow him back stage and say hi to Adam and Michael on the way. We got to Dom's dressing room and he calls for Spencer to come. We hear a knock on the door and I open it to see Spencer.

"OH MY GOD ITS REALLY YOU!" I scream in his face "sorry about that. I... uh... love your photos." I finish saying with embarrassment.

"It's no worries. It's so nice to meet you. I'm Spencer." He says really sweetly.

"I'm Reese and this is my bestie Kilee." I say pointing to her as she waves.

"Hi. I can't believe I'm really meeting you!" Kilee says with excitement.

"I'm so glad I can meet you guys too! Why don't we get those pictures Dom was telling me about." Spencer suggests as we all follow him.

•outside behind the venue•

Spencer first takes some solo photos of Dom and then yells for us to come join.

"Kilee, Reese, come on over and get in!" He says marooning for us to come.

"Coming!" We both hell running over.

"What's up!" Dom says as we walk over.

"I want Reese on his left and Kilee on his right!" Spencer yells while taking pictures. He puts his arms around our shoulders and we put our arms around his back.

"I also want some solo with Dom and Reese and Kilee, go get Adam I want to get you two together." Spencer says and Kilee goes to get Adam.

"Reese and Dom I was you guys to look sorta like a couple but also sorta like friends." Spencer says.

"Do you want me to jump on his back and hug him from behind?" I ask him

"That's perfect!" Spencer says as I jump on Dom's back. I almost fell off though because he lost his balance. Spencer got some amazing photos and I was super happy with the outcome. I also stood in front of Dom while he gave me a bear hug. I got Spencer's number so that he could send me the photos when they were ready.

"You should come out to drinks with us!" Dom says as I start to say bye to everyone.

"Really?" I ask him lookin sort of confused.

"Yeah. Tell Kilee and we'll go and get dinner. I'll pay this time since Kilee got us lunch!" He says. I nod my head and walk over to kilee.

"Dude. Guess what!" I tell her.

"What?" She says quickly.

"Dom invited us to go get food with him and the guys. Wanna go? He said he'll pay for us since you got us lunch." I say with a smile appearing on my face.

"Omg I'll absolutely go! I can't believe this honestly!" She says. I nod in agreement as we walk back over to Dom.

"Hey Dom! We'd love to go out with you guys!" Kilee says and a smile appears on his face.

"Yay! Where do you guys want to go?" He asks us.

"You guys can decide." I say since I don't like decisions.

"I'll cal over Adam, Michael and Spencer. Hold on a sec." he says grabbing his phone.

•phone call with Michael•

"What's up bro" Michael answers.

"Hey man! Are you with Adam and Spencer?" Some asks.

"Yeah, they're right here. What do ya need?" Michael asks.

"Come and meet us outside. We're going to dinner with Reese and Kilee as a celebration!" Dom says as he hangs up the phone.

"They're coming out right now and we'll decide where to go from there. Okay?" Dom says making sure we still want to go.

"Perfect!" Kilee says grinning.

"Sounds like a plan, Stan!" I say making all three of us laugh.

Adam, Michael and Spencer get here we decided to go to a Mexican restaurant. I order a quesadilla because I'm boring and everyone else got real Mexican food. More real than what I got at least. We had an amazing night! I think I actually became friends with the tree of them. We had the waiter take a group picture for us and we posted it to Instagram. Kilee and I both started to get way more followers. I guess just because we were hanging out with Dom, Adam, Michael and Spencer.

By the end of the night we were exhausted. Kilee and I didn't want to have to drive home. Dom offered me to stay in his hotel room and Adam offered kilee to stay with him. We agreed because, well, who wouldn't? Dom drove me in his car and Kilee went with Adam.

•in the car•

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show!" Dom said with a huge smile.

"It was amazing! You had so much energy! I'm truly proud of you and your performance." I say making him smile even more.

"I must say I'm really glad that you got to the show three hours early. I'm glad that I invited you inside and introduced you to everyone. I'm glad that I met you." Dom says making me smile and blush and not know what to think.

"I'm really glad too! I've loved you since I first heard your music, which is when you first released I Love You Will You Marry Me, so I've been a hardcore fan. The fact that I finally got to see you and better yet meet you and hang out is amazing. I would have never dreamed of this." I say making both Dom and I smile.

•at the hotel•

"You can have the bed. I'll take the couch." Dom says making sure I was comfortable.

"You don't have to sleep on the couch," I say nervously "we can share the bed if your okay with that."

"Are you sure?" He asks politely.

"Of coarse! You have shows to go to. You can't be sore from sleeping on a couch for them." I say making him smile.

"Thank you! Do you have any sleep clothes?" Dom says to me as I walk towards the bathroom.

"No I didn't expect to stay the night so I didn't bring anything." I saw frowning a little bit.

"Here. You can borrow some sweats and a T-shirt of mine." Dom says while walking toward his suitcase and grabbing me clothes. He throws them at me and I walk into the bathroom. I change into his clothes and they're giant on me. I walk out laughing because the shirt is like a dress and the pants are dragging on the floor.

"Wow. I didn't realize you were that much shorter than me." He laughs making fun of me.

"Heyyyy. Your the giant here." I say as a comeback, or at least an attempted one.

"At least they aren't falling off. Right?" Dom says trying to make me feel better.

"Wrong," I say lifting up my shirt to show the pants barely staying on my waist. "Good enough for tonight" I say hopping into bed.

"That's true." Dom says as he turns off the lights and gets into bed with me.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!