Chapter 37

Reese's POV

It's been bout two months since my little "incident." I'm still scarred and scared. And I know that Nathan is still out there. I don't know how to del with my of this. I've been going to therapy, I still go to all of Dom's shows. I'm happy that I do because they make me feel happy and remind me of why life was like before Nathan came back. I don't spend my time alone and even when I go to the bathroom in public I make Dom come stand right outside. It's a little much but it makes me feel safe. I haven't done anything and I don't know what I'm gonna do when I go back to soccer. I need to go back at some point. Soccer is my passion like Dom's is music. We actually move to London as soon as Dom's tour is over. Kilee is coming too because she told me that did loose her job to come see me. I still can't believe she did that but at least she gets to come to London with us! Adam and Mikey and Spence are coming too but they said they'll come a few weeks later. They didn't say why they'd be doing. I am sitting on the couch in Dom's dressing room for his next show. He looks over me at me a few times but doesn't say anything. I notice but don't say anything for a few seconds.

"Hey babe, is there something you wanna talk about?" I ask looking at him worriedly.

"No.......... actually yeah. I'm worried about you." Dom says with a lot of hesitation.

"Worried about what?"

"Your future career. I'm soccer I mean. You need to train and you haven't been doing anything really... I get why... but I just feel like you should soon." As Dom talks, he lowers his head as if he's ashamed to tell me he thinks that.

"Babe...." he looks up very worried, " I have a meeting with a physical therapist next week to see if I'm ready to go back. And I would never be mad t you for telling me what you think."

He smiles and hugs me. "I was so scared to tell you. I don't know why to be honest. I love you so much!" He kisses me and runs out as someone was telling him it was time to go on stage. As soon as he ran onto stage I went into the crowd and began jumping around and singing along to all the songs. About a quarter into the show I got a text from Ian. I haven't talked to him since the last show of the original tour.

Big Bro: Ian
Munchkin: Reese

Big Bro:
Hey!!! What's up?

Munchkin:
Ian! I miss you sm!!

Big Bro:
Then you'll be happy to hear what I'm about to tell you!

Munchkin:
Really? I'm excited already!

Big Bro:
You have to come out front of the venue though.

Munchkin:
Ian..... I don't exactly go places alone right now. I'm still scared to be alone

Big Bro:
Don't worry that won't be an issue. Just come out quickly. It's important.

I walk out the door and go to call Ian because he said it wouldn't be long. All of a sudden someone grabbed me from behind. I almost punch whoever it is in the face but stopped when I heard him.

"I missed you so much Munchkin. Please don't punch me in the face." Ian says as I slowly lower my fist. I grab his arms and move into the light more so I can see him better. As soon as I know for sure that it's him I hug him so hard I think I may have killed him.

"Dude why the fuck. I just told you I still scared as shit to be alone. Fucker." I laugh.

"I'm sorry but I had to seize the opportunity to scare you. It's surprisingly hard to scare you." We both laugh and elk back inside and watch the rest of Dom's show together. Right before Dom finished the last song, Ian and I walk back stage and go sit on the couch. A few minutes later Dom elks in and sees Ian.

"Hey! What's up man! I haven't seen you in ages!" Dom says hugging him.

"Yeah! It's great to see you! How the he'll are you?" Ian says mocking Dom with a fake British accent.

"Aww shut up man. But I'm great." Dom says as he walks over and kisses my forehead. "How have ya been? Any new songs in the coming?"

"Yeah actually! I've been super busy with recording new songs and music videos. Hopefully they're a hit."

"I'm sure they will be!" Dom says as he rushes out of the room while changing his shirt to go meet the fans.

What felt like years later, Dom finally came back. Ian has to leave so he could get a hotel room. It is now 2 in the morning and I'm basically asleep.

"BABE GET UP! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOTEL STILL!" Dom shouts as he comes in the room seeing me passed out on the couch. I groan and get up slowly. Dom is basically carrying me as we walk to the hotel. We get inside and go straight to bed.

Sorry for not updating in so long. I plan on updating more especially now that I'm done with high school soccer. Love ya guys🖤🖤🖤