Chapter 13

Reese's POV

Dom left to go talk to the fans and I hear some yelling. I didn't really think much of it though. I then see Dom running in almost hitting the door frame.

"Hey Reese! The fans wanna meet you too!" He shouts grabbing my hand dragging me out.

He yells sayings that we're back as we walk out he goes to the front of the merch line. We talk to the fans for about an hour I think and the go back stage again. We head to his room so he can change and then we head to the hotel for the night. I get to finally sleep in a bed instead of a bus!

"You almost ready?" I ask while putting shoes on.

"Yeah. Just putting my hoodie on!" He says walking out with our matching hoodie.

"Aww you look so cute!" I say winking at him.

"Thank youuuu!" He says in such a cute voice. He grabs my hand and we walk to the hotel which was jut around the corner. I can't believe that I'm now dating Dominic Harrison. I NEES to tell Kilee.

"Hey babe! I have to go call Kilee. I'll be right back!" I say walking towards the bathroom.

•phone call with Kilee•

"Hey bestieeeee!" I say as soon as she answers.

"What up bitch?" She said.

"DOM AND I ARE OFFICIALLY DATING!" I yell into the phone scaring her.

"Holy shit you scared me. BUT NO FUCKING WAY. IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" She yells back.

"How's it going for you?" I ask changing the topic.

"Great! I just got a promotion at work and so I might be able to visit you while you're on your!" She says making me smile.

"Yay! I'm so happy for you and I'm already excited to see you." I say running back to see Dom.

"I have to go. I have a meeting I have to be at in 5 minutes and I haven't even left the house." Kilee says sounding stressed.

"Bye boo. Love ya!" I say hanging up.

"Hey baby, how's Kilee?" Dom asks.

"She's great! She got a promotion at work and might be able to come visit us at a show!" I say clapping my hands with excitement.

"That's great babe! I can fly her out whenever she has work off.

"Really! That'd be amazing!" I say kissing him.

He kisses me back and then goes and gets our room key. We're sharing a bed again. Yay! We go up to the suit and see a huge bed with a really nice view.

"Come lay down baby." Dom says opening his arms for me.

"Let me just change." I call out from the bathroom. I walk out wearing his shirt and sweats from the other day. I climb in bed next to him and lay down. I rest my head on his chest admiring his body. He is so fucking hot it's unbelievable.

I look up at him and smile. I got kiss him and he kisses back. I claim on top of him as the kiss starts to get more and more passionate. I run my hand up his stomach to hair his playing with it. His hands started at my cheeks and moving down my back making me go numb. I love this.

I start to deepen the kiss and then someone knocks on the door. I groan as I walk towards the door.

"Hello?" I say when I open. And I see Adam, Michael and Spencer at the door with beers and ciders.

"It's time to partyyyy!" Michael says pushing past me to the kitchen.

"What?" Dom and I say at the same time.

"It's too late!" I say mid yawn.

"Well, no it's not." Spencer says opening a beer.

"Cmon man lets fuck shit up tonight!" Adam says grabbing a cider.

"Fuck it." Dom says getting out of bed and grabbing a beer.

"Uhh.. I don't drink guys." I say awkwardly.

"No way!" Adam says.

"Really?" Michael adds.

"What?" Spencer asks.

"Why?" Dom asks actually letting me answer.

"Well because legally I'm too young to drink, and also because it's sorta disgusting." I say as they all stare at me in shock.

"But what about when we out to dinner that first night?" Dom asks confused.

"Even if I wanted to I couldn't have ordered an alcoholic drink. I just got a sprite. Hint hint. That's my favorite soda." I say laughing.

"Really?" They all say in unison.

"Yeah." I answer laughing. "Wow you guys really don't believe it. I have a traumatizing story and that's why I don't drink. I don't say it all that often though."

"What do you mean "traumatizing"?" Dom asks using air quotes.

"Wanna hear the story? I might get a little sad just to let you know." I say getting a little nervous. They all nod and I'm just like great. "Ok well, when I was in high school I got fucked up almost every weekend. Everyone knew this and I was known as the schools biggest party girl. At that point I didn't care. My mom and dad were done trying to get me to stop. I was so bad hat they wouldn't expect me home 4:30 in the morning. If it was later than that they started to worry." My eyes start to water thinking of the story I'm telling.

"You don't have to tell the rest of you don't want to." Spencer says trying to comfort me.

"No it's ok. I've never told this story and it's good to get off my chest. Well anyway. I went to a party one night and got a lot more fucked up than usual because I was just dumped and didn't care anymore. I was so heartbroken I wanted to die. I took shot after shot after shot and kept on going. I had beers and vodka and wine and martinis. I was dumb and drunk enough to take a drink from someone I didn't even know. He roofied me and passed out." At this point I was balling my eyes out and Dom staying next to me holding me. "I woke up the next morning in a room I didn't recognize. But not only that. I woke up naked. And I didn't know happened. To this day I don't know who did or what happened. All I know is that I was confused as hell, luckily not pregnant, and swore off alcohol forever." I finish my story leaning on Dom.

Thanks for reading. This chapter was sorta hard to write. Not gonna lie