Chapter 20

AN: This chapter was originally going to have a face reveal in it and some of you have seen it probably but I'm changing it where is still have the pictures but I cover my face.

Reese's POV

After about a week I finally have my first video ready to upload to YouTube. I decide to tweet and post on Instagram about it.

------------------------
Twitter:
Hey guys!! I'm glad to announce that I am making a YouTube channel. my name on YouTube is The Reese Mckay and if I get 1000 subscribers tonight I'll post my first video tomorrow morning! Let all your friends know about this. Especially if you want me to post!

Instagram:

Likes: 165,799Reesemckay: throwin' it back to the first night I met these wonderful people💕💕 also I have some exciting news! You may have already seen it on my twitter but

Likes: 165,799
Reesemckay: throwin' it back to the first night I met these wonderful people💕💕 also I have some exciting news! You may have already seen it on my twitter but..... I'm glad to announce that I am making a YouTube channel. my name on YouTube is The Reese Mckay and if I get 1000 subscribers tonight I'll post my first video tomorrow morning! Let all your friends know about this. Especially if you want me to post!

Tags: @yungblud @adam_warrington @michealrennie92 @arrestedyouth @gavin_gottlich @torso_the_horso

Comments:

User1: OMG. I WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU SHOULD MAKE AN ACCOUNT!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU LISTENED

User2: you guys are all so cute together😍 I'll be subscribing for sure.

Yungblud: love you sweets💕
Reesemckay: love you so much baby😘

Gavin_gottlich: damn. The good old days. I'll subscribe for you
Arrestedyouth: agreed. On both parts
Torso_the_horso: sameeeee
Reesemckay. Aww thanks guys. Ily

------------------------

"Wow babe. Your teasing your fans by saying you'll only post if you get 1000 subs. It's clever. I'm proud!" Dom says hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"I know. I hope it works. I do really wanna post that video tomorrow." I say hugging him back. I get out my phone and go to YouTube profile. I look at the subscriber number and it is already at 500. I posted those less than 10 minutes ago. Damn. "Babe look! I'm already at 500!"

"That's amazing baby! I'm so happy for you! Have you decided when you're going to try out?" Dom asks excitedly.

"Yeah! I forgot to tell you, I have to meet them on Thursday. Could you get me a plane ticket?" I say laughing. I walk out of the room and finish editing my first video. I quickly check my subscriber count and see it at 998. I was shocked. Two more followers and I would be able to post my video! I can't wait for everyone to see it.

I decide to post about it on twitter.

------------------------

Reese McKay

Hey again guys! I just checked and I have 998 subscribers on YouTube! Thank you so much! But now I'm changing it. As soon as I reach 1000 subs I'll post it. You do not have to wait until tomorrow! Love you guys💕

------------------------

I check again minutes later and see that I'm at 1012. Yes! I'm going to post my video now! I upload it and then tweet and post on Instagram that I uploaded it. I tag Dom because he needs to see the video. It was made for him.

"Babe! You uploaded your video!" Dom says running in.

"Yeah! Have you watched it?" I ask excitedly.

"Not yet. I was just about to. Want to watch it with me?" He asks.

"I mean I've seen it a thousand times but yeah sure." I say grabbing my laptop. The video starts and it is the part where I run next to a whole bunch of screaming fans. It then switches to during his performance with the entire crowd singing along. It says my name and and the title of the video (on tour!). I then show a few videos of when I was talking with fans with Dom and then I go to talking to fans without Dom. He had no clue I did this. I asked everyone the same question: why do you listen to Yungblud?

"Because I feel it and relate to it. His music stopped me from killing myself."

"It's so upbeat and happy but also sad and I find that refreshing. Most artists either have happy or sad. Not both."

"I love him and his music. It's amazing and I relate to it so much. The song Machine Gun. I love that one. It's so sad and relatable because it shows a feeling almost everyone has at some point. Going absolutely psycho and making a decision that could possibly ruin their life. Almost everyone goes through that but only some make it out."

It switches to an interview with Ian. "I literally would not be where I am if it weren't for Dominic. I mean I came on tour with him hoping to get better and more public. Not only did I get both of those but I got a new family and a new experience that is absolutely irreplaceable. I love Dominic and all the band. I love the whole gang. They are some of my best friends and I am so happy the they chose me to be the opener for this tour. I seriously don't know where I would be if it weren't for him." Ian says.

I start talking too. It shows me sitting on the couch with no one else there. "You guys are probably wondering my opinion on Dom and his music. Well, it's amazing. It has such a deep meaning and I wouldn't be in the wonderful relationship I am now if I didn't like his music. I wouldn't even be making this video if it weren't for him. Dom has no idea that I'm making this video like this." It switches to videos and pictures of Dom with his fans. I am still talking in the background. "I love Dom as well as his music. I really don't know what I would do without him. If I lost everything except Dom. I would be as happy as ever." I pause the video and look at Dom. He is crying. Crying hard. He doesn't even look at me but hugs me so tight I can barely breathe. I play the video to show him the outro.

"Thank you guys so much. I wouldn't be here without any of you. But most importantly that you Dom. I love you and I'm so happy I met you. I love you baby." I finish the video waving and covering the camera.

Thank you so much for reading. Hope you likes this chapter!