Chapter 33

Dom's POV

Everyone has looked at my phone now and everyone is shocked. "How the hell did they get to Arkansas so fast?" I say tearing up. We're too late. At this point she could be hurt or dead. Anything is possible and I don't want to think the worst but I am. I am so scared for her.

"Let's go." Kilee says as she walks towards the door and grabs the keys to the tour bus. "Whose driving?"

"I'll drive." Spencer says quickly. We all quickly run out to the bus and start driving. We stop for gas to make sure we have enough for a while. I decide to sleep so that I can stay calm. I laid down on one of the benches and shut my eyes. I think about all the moments Reese and I had just sitting or laying here and I get up. I can't sleep right now. Not with all of this going on. I must say, having ADHD is a good thing at the moment. I don't need sleep because of the energy I have. But I'm emotionally exhausted and I need a break. I need a break from everything.

"You okay Dom?" Gavin asks sitting down by my feet.

"Honestly .... no. I feel so lost without her. I don't know how I've survived this long without her. I can't believe I just met her a few months ago. I feel like I've known her my whole life. And I can't stand the thought that I might loose her. It scares me so fucking much." I start to tear up again as I say this. "I've never cried this much over someone. Ask Adam, he really has known me forever." I laugh a little hoping to lighten mostly my own mood.

"I believe that. Reese has become like my sister. If we loose her, we'll all be devastated. Loosing someone you're that close to is the same as loosing a family member. It's hard but we'll get through this. Together." Gavin says calmly.

"How the hell are you so calm about this?" I ask jokingly.

"I've lost people I love before and I know that making it a huge deal makes it take longer to find them than needed. It makes it harder to deal when you make it a big deal also."

"That's the thing, I'm trying to not make a big deal about it but my heart is saying to murder the fucker that did this to her." I say sadly but getting a little angry. Gavin gives me a quick hug and walks away so that I don't get too mad while we are looking for Reese. I still can't believe he took her. Who the fuck kidnaps their ex?

"You okay?" Kilee says walking over.

"Yeah. I'm just worried about her."

"She wouldn't want you to worry this much y'know." I look up at Kilee as she says this and I'm about to say something but then my phone dings. I check it hoping it's Reese.

"OH MY GOD!" I yell making sure everyone can hear. "I found her exact location. She's in a warehouse on the edge of a town called Little Rock." Weird name not going to lie, but whatever. We know where she is.

"Give me the address!" Spencer says handing his phone Adam to type in. Spencer quickly gets the gps on his phone back in front of him and takes the third exit from us.

I'm scared. What if something already happened to her? I can't believe I didn't think of find my iPhone earlier. I'm so stupid.

Sorry for the short chapter, but it goes with the story line. Thanks! I'm posting a day early because I'm at 3000 reads. Thank you guys so much!