Chapter 18

Reese's POV

We were walking up to the front desk at the hotel. It was a fancy hotel. The best one we've been in all tour. Dom gets our room key and we walk to the elevator hand in hand.

"Hey baby. I'm going to email the coach of the team I want to play on!" I say excitedly.

"That's awesome babe! What are you going to say?" Dom asks hugging me tightly.

"I was thinking of saying something along the lines of 'I'm goalie and I would love to even get the chance to try out for your team." I say happily.

"That's sounds great! I can't believe you're really going to do this!" Dom says kissing my forehead.

"Yeah! I think I can do it. I hope at least. Plus this would totally make my career happen!" I say smiling.

•hours later•

Dom and I are laying in bed. Very happy. I look up at him and just smile. I love this man. I really do. He is so sweet and calming and cares about everyone else way more than himself. He cares about his fans so much. I mean we wouldn't have met if he didn't care about his fans. I wouldn't have met the man I love if it weren't for his kindness.

"Hey baby, do you want to see if you got an email back?" Dom says looking down at me.

"Yeah! I forgot about that already. Wow." I reply laughing a little.

"Tell me if they answered." Dom says smiling. I nod my head as he sets up the camera.

------------------------
Email:
Phil.neville@gmail.com

Hello Reese, I am the head coach of The Lionesses. My name is Phil Neville. I got your email about trying out for our team and we would love to have you come out. Please email me back as soon as possible about when you can come out to try out.

Thank you, Phil Neville

------------------------

"Babe! That's awesome!" Dom says kissing me.

"Thanks babe. I wouldn't have done it if you didn't encourage me to." I say smiling

Dom starts kissing me some more. Kissing me hard. I felt passion that I haven't felt before. We were on fire right then. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and I slipped mine into his. We head towards the bed not breaking the kiss. We only break the kiss to take off my shirt. I take off his and he looks at me. "Are you sure you want this?" He says making me know it even more.

"Yes." I say kissing him again.

•I'll let your imagination run on this•

I woke up the next morning to find Dom making breakfast. I get up and walk over to him hugging him from behind. I'm wearing his huge hoodie only and he says I look adorable. He turns around kissing my forehead.

"Last night was amazing." I say hugging him tighter.

"I agree. I'm so glad that you think the same thing." Dom says making us both laugh. I look at my phone and see that it's 10:30.

"Oh my god Dom. You have to be at the venue in 30 minutes." I say going to get dressed.

"Shit. I'll put on my clothes now." Dom says following me to the room area.

As we get dressed I put on some crappy
Loathes and pack the thing I'm going to wear for at the actual concert. Obviously I wear my creepers and pink socks. Gotta match with him so people know he's my man. I order an Uber as Dom is finishing up getting ready. We walk outside to wait for the Uber.

We arrive at the venue at exactly 10:59. Dom and I sprint inside trying not to be late. We cut it close. Too close. We run into his dressing room so he can put something comfy on for sound check. I walk out of his dressing room and see Adam and Mikey. Dom runs out and sighs heavily. "I'm so fuckin hungry, man. I haven't eaten today."

"What do you boys want. I'll go get everyone lunch." I say taking out my phone to write it down. They tell me their Habit orders and I walk out of the venue. Habit isn't too far so I decide to walk there.

When I get there I see like 20 people wearing YUNGBLUD merch or anything pink. As I walk up to the counter to order I head a lot of whispers. I finish ordering and go sit down to wait for our food. I'm on my phone and head something. I look up and jump a little. That group of 20 people is standing right next to me.

"Hi!" I say a little shocked that people recognize me.

"Is it really? Reese? Holy shit I can't believe I'm meeting Dom's girlfriend. I love you and him so much." One girl says hugging me tightly. As I talk to other people my food comes. I walk back to venue with them following me.

"You should start a YouTube channel!" One girl says intriguing me.

"What should I do it on?" I ask hoping she'll have an idea.

"A vlog!" She says clapping.

"That's a really good idea. I'll let you guys know
Ok Instagram if I do!" I do I say walking outside.

"Foods here idiots!" I yell walking inside.

As everyone eats we talk a lot.

"What took you so long to get back. Usually Habit is fast." Dom looks at me slightly confused.

"I ran into some fans there. They want me to start a YouTube channel. I don't know if I will though." I say asking his opinion.

"I think that'd be hella cool!" Adam says butting in.

"Me too!" Mikey adds.

"Me three." Dom says laughing.

"Really? They want me to do blogs which means I would have some tour stuff in it." I say shyly.

"That's fine! It'd be great publicity I think!" Dom says grabbing my hand.

"I'll do it! When should I start it?" I say turning on my phone. "I'll need to get a good camera and download an editor for thing onto my laptop but that shouldn't be too hard." I smile more.

"You should use your phone for now that way you can save up for a really good camera." Mikey says. I nod agreeably.

"That's a great idea!"

Dom and I walk outside to meet the fans. It is now about an hour before the show. I was recording meeting the fans with both Dom and I in it. When the fans asked why I just told them it was secret.

I'm going to start including Arrested Youth more because I think it'll make the story better. Thanks for reading!