Chapter 27

Reese's POV

As we get to the place of Dom's next concert, I wake up slowly. I'm in Dom's arms and I feel instant comfort masking the pain. Dom wakes up when he feels me move. "Hey Love, how are ya?" Damn. I'm still not over how hot and sexy his accent is.

"I'm fine. I'm still in pain obviously but I'm fine." I answer

"Here. I'll get you your pain meds." Dom says as he stands up and walks over to my suitcase. He sees my phone over there I'm guessing because he brought it to me when he got back.

"Thank you." I lay a light kiss on his cheek.

"Anything for you, love." I blush at that. I don't know why because he calls me love all the time.

I take the pills and don't feel any better. Dammit. Why do these take so long to kick in? I grimace a little in pain and Dom hugs me lightly making sure to not hurt me.

We get out of the bus and Kilee gets my wheel chair while Dom and Mikey help me out of the bus. I hate having to be helped this much. We're now in Nashville, Tennessee. I can't believe that in two weeks I should be playing for a pro team, but instead I have to be stuck in this damn wheelchair hoping I can play at all in my future.

"What's wrong angel?" Dom asks seeing that I look sad.

"I...... I could've become a pro player for the sport I love so much. But... but fucking Nathan. He has ruined that for me too. It's not fair." I start crying as I say this. Dom grabs me gently and pulls me into his embrace. I cry into his shoulder for what felt like hours but was only about 30 seconds.

"Don't worry baby. I'm sure you'll recover just fine and you'll be able to play." Dom says attempting to comfort me.

"Thank you." I say slowly calming down.

"I'll always be here to support you, love" I hug Dom tightly and we walk into the venue. I stay close to the side of the stage this time because of my wheel chair. A whole bunch of fans walk over to me and say that I'm in their prayers. I don't really like that but it's whatever. At this point I just hope that me and my friends are going to be ok. If he did this to me, imagine what the hell he'll do to Dom. The guy who now has my heart. I was still having a fucking blast at his show. That shows you how much energy he has. Gotta love good ol' ADHD.

Dom finishes the show and quickly runs back stage. I meet him in his dressing room and move to the couch. I lay there for a while staring at the ceiling. "I'm gonna go say hi to the fans. Want to come with me, love?" Dom asks sweetly.

"I don't know if I can." It sucks not being able to say hi to his fans.

"Baby.... just because you're in a wheelchair doesn't mean you can't say hi to our fans." He says grabbing my hand.

"Your fans." I correct. "But okay, help me back into my chair." As Dom and I come out and meet everyone I feel more and more sad about this all. About an hour and a half later we finish talking to the fans. We head back to the hotel because we had two nights here. I go on twitter as I wait for Dom to get out of the shower. Oh my god. Whenever he has a show he has two showers a day! Why so many?

------------------------

Nooodomdontdateher

Does anyone realize that there is no proof that @reesemckay was even in the hospital. What if she wasn't even shot. @yungblud you shouldn't be dating someone who lies to the public to get more fans.

User1: why don't you fuck off and mind your own damn business

User2: yeah seriously I agree with @user1 who would even think to lie about that type of thing. If you're really a fan of Dom's then you won't care and won't hate on whoever he dates. Plus she is going to be a pro soccer player.

User3: I'm so pumped for her to be able to play for The Lionesses. They're my fave team ever!

------------------------

As I read these I smile knowing my fans really do care. Yes a lot of my fans are from Dom but, a lot of them are also from my YouTube and me announcing I'll be playing pro soccer. I still can't believe I have that opportunity. Well I had that opportunity. I'm scared. What if I can never play soccer again. I started to doze off which I highly regret. I dreamed about Nathan again, but this time in the dream he didn't just shoot me. He killed me. What if he does that in real life. I have friends that are now my family and the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I quickly shot up from my nap and scared Dom who I was laying on.

"You okay, love?" Dom asks stroking my back.

"Yeah, just a bad dream." I say as I grab my stomach in pain. I sit up and lean into Dom's side. He wraps his arm around me and I instantly feel safer. There's no doubt about it, this man is the thing that keeps me going daily. Him and the other 4 people in this room.

"Will you..." I say as I doze off. "Will you promise not to leave me."

"I'll never leave you. You're the love of my life. The person I care the most about. I love you." Dom says kissing my forehead.

"I think Dom is cheating on me." Adam says when he hears Dom say that.

"What? I would never cheat on you Adam. I love you too much." Dom says as they all start laughing.

"Why are you guys so funny. It's not fair it's like you're trying to make me hurt." I say letting out a small chuckle causing as little pain as possible.

"Sorry pieces! Can I call you that?" Mikey asks.

"Ooo. If he gets to I get to also!" Adam adds quickly.

"Why the fuck not. I mean you're my family right?" I say making them smile huge.

"Absolutely!" They say in unison.

I look over at Dom and see that he's passed out. I pull out my phone and zoom in on his face. It's funny because he has his mouth open and he's drooling a bit.

Thank you so much for reading!