Chapter 15

Reese's POV

Dom was asleep on my lap for about an hour. He woke up suddenly but didn't move. He saw that he was laying on me and then wrapped his arm around my leg squeezing it. Spencer saw us moving so he grabbed his camera and walked over.

"Oh my god you two are adorable he says as he takes a picture and smiles. He shows it to me and it's pretty cute. It just Dom laying on me holding onto my leg for dear life. Hours and hours later we finally get to the venue.

"WE'RE HERE!" Spencer yells while Michael is pulling up. Dom gets scared awake by the yelling and he hits head on the seat in front of him.

"Baby? Are you okay?" I say trying not laugh.

"I'm fine." Dom says rolling his eyes.

We walk out of the bus into the venue and start getting the supplies for the show. Dom and I help set up the drums and and then go to his dressing room so he can get ready. This time I decide to sit in his makeup chair so he can have the couch. He maya on the couch super cute so I took a picture. Apparently I like getting photos of him sleeping or almost sleeping.

He gets called out to do sound check so we head out. Dom is wearing his black hoodie and black jeans. He changed out something less comfortable. He was going all out for sound check so both Spencer and I took some pictures. I only got two good ones though. Because I liked them I decided to post them.

----------------------------
(I am only showing this post because reese is not in it)

INSTAGRAM
@Reesemckay

INSTAGRAM@Reesemckay

90,846 likes

90,846 likes

Reesemckay Goddamn I scored @yungblud I'm so glad he chose me to come on tour with him💕

Comments:
User1: awwwwwwwww💕💕

Domlovesreese: That is the cutest thing ever can I steal those?
Reesemckay: go ahead. I can't do anything to stop you so I don't see why not.

User2: goalzzzz

User3: fucking daddy😍

----------------------------

"Hey baby, come here!" Dom says waving at me.

"Yes?" I say walking over.

"Look at your post! You have over 90,000 likes! I'm so proud of you." He says kissing my cheek.

"OMG. Are you serious?l I ask while grabbing his phone. "This is all thanks to you and me meeting that one night. I'm glad we met and not just for the fame." I kiss him.

"Yo. Guys. Not here." Adam says jokingly.

"Oh whatever." I say kissing Dom harder. "Cmon babe. We have better things to do." I grab his hand and walk to the door heading backstage. "Wait you still have to d soundcheck." I say laughing.

"Yeah I was gonna say something but you seemed pretty serious." Dom laughs. He kisses me and walks back over. I go and sit down and watch them.

"Hey Spencer, do you have the tour schedule?" I ask walking towards him.

"Yeah do you need it?"

"Yeah I need to send it to Kilee so she can figure out what show she's coming to!" I say making Spencer smile.

"She coming? That's awesome. She's great in my photos with Michael!" Spencer says getting excited.

"Yeah I can't wait to see her!" I say clasping my hands together in excitement.

"Same here! I'll send you the picture I have in a bit. Just don't let me forget." He says to me walking away.

20 minutes later sound check is over and it's time for Dom to go out and meet the fans that were early. Dom walks towards the door but then calls me over. I'm still wearing his pink YB hoodie and the fans go crazy when they see me wearing it. Most of the fans surprisingly want to get a picture with me too. One can even asked if we could do a picture where I was missing one of his cheeks and she was kissing his other cheek. It was super cute. I asked her to either tag me in it or dm it to me. It was a pretty cute picture honestly.

We finally get back inside and it's time for Dom to get ready. He tosses me the shirt he's gonna wear and throws his pants at me. I grab him his shoes and put them on the couch next to me.

"Hey baby, can you choose my outfit?" I ask him woh puppy dog eyes.

"Of coarse babygirl!" He says as he walks toward my suit case. When he called me babygirl, for the first time too, my heart melted.

"Thank you so much. And please, call me that again." I say making us both laugh.

"I will." He says blowing me a kiss. Dom handed me the clothes he chose. He chose a bright pink tube top with black ripped shorts and hands me a pair of his socks. "I gotta have you represent me tonight!"

"I love it!" I say starting to change. "What shoes do you want me to wear tonight?"

"These." He says handing me a box. I open it to see that he got me matching creepers. The iconic royal blue creeper he also wears but instead of a two sole shoe he got me a three sole shoe. I love them!

"Oh my god! You didn't have to get me new shoes. These are so fucking expensive and you already got me so many clothes." I say giving a hug.

"I got them for you because I wanted us to be matching. I told you, you are going to represent me tonight!" He says kissing my forehead.

I put my shoes on and I'm not gonna lie. I like being this tall. Even though I'm still inches shorter than Dom and everyone else. I stand up and give him a thank you kiss, he kisses me back harder. "Babe. Look at what time it is. As much as I wanna do this with you. You need to go." I say sadly.

"I know I know but I just want to spend time with you." He says making me sad.

"After the show for sure!" I say making him and I both smile.

Please please please keep reading