Chapter 35

Reese's POV

As Mikey drives to the police station, I'm still sitting on Dom's lap and I lean my head into his chest even more. I see Dom look out the window and realize that I've been outside for a few seconds running to the bus in the past 4 days or so.

"Babe, are you ready?" Dom asks calmly.

I take a deep breath in and out. "Yeah I am. But what will I do about this?" I point to my body and Dom realizes I have no clothes on.

"They might have something you can wear if your okay going in just like that for now." Dom says "I'll protect you for sure."

"Okay."

We walk into the police station and I can feel people staring at me.

"Hi." Dom says walking up to the counter "My girlfriend was kidnapped and raped for about 4 days and I just got her back a few hours ago. Can you help us find the guy?"

"Of coarse we can try. Let me go get our detective." The lady at the front desk says nicely.

A few minutes pass and she comes back with another guy. "Hi! My name is Detective Allen. Is it okay if I question you about what happened?" He shakes mine and Dom's hands and we both nod.

"Is... is it okay if he's there with me. I'm still shaken a lot." I ask quietly.

"Absolutely. We want you to feel as safe and comfortable as possible." Detective Allen says as he leads us down the hall to a room. He opens the door and asks us to sit at the table in the room. "Can you start by telling me everything from when it happened to now?"

"Okay... well Dom is a singer and we finally had a break from his tour so we took the night to watch some movies. I went upstairs to get something. I don't remember what I needed though. When I got into my room, my ex-boyfriend, Nathan Jackson, was sitting in my bedroom. I remember walking in and seeing him look through the photos on my desk. When he heard my door open, he dropped the photos and turned to look at me. I just stared at him in shock and I was scared. He was the one who shot me when I went to ACL with Dom. I just remember me asking what he was doing here and that I should get a restraining order against him. All he said to that was 'no you shouldn't and I'm not leaving. We're leaving.' After he said that he walked over to me and grabbed my wrists so tight that I couldn't let go. I screamed at the top of my lungs and he put his hand over my mouth. He was pulling me towards my bedroom window but I was holding back as much as I could. I see Dom and Adam rush into my room while we are basically at my window. Nathan managed to get me out through the window and Dom ran to the window after us. Adam ran down stairs to get everyone else and go outside but they were all too late. His hand was still over my mouth and he shoved me into the back of a black van. Oh! I remember I went to my room to grab my phone. And thank god I grabbed it without Nathan noticing. I don't remember the car ride because he knocked me out, but I do remember being on the road for basically ever. When I woke up we were pulling into some old abandoned warehouse and I had no clue where we were. He called people around to the back of the van and they pulled me out aggressively. They bruised my arm with their hands. They dragged me inside the warehouse and chained up my feet to a pole that had a bed right next it. It was a shitty bed and I'm guessing the only reason I got it was for Nathan. A few minutes later Nathan sent out everyone that was in the ware house and walked over to me. He yelled at me to take off my shirt but I said I wouldn't. He punches me and I still wouldn't so he slapped me again and again until I finally gave in. I started to take off my shirt but I 'took too long' so he just grabbed it and ripped it down the middle. That's why I have no shirt. At first he left my jeans at my ankles. He took of my bra and underwear and I'm guessing you know what he do next." I shiver a little as I say that. I don't want to ever feel that again. Dom notices and rubs my back. "He then got up for a little bit after he finished but came back with scissors. He cut my jeans off and left me alone with no clothes and nothing to stay warm. He didn't feed me either so I lost a lot of weight I think. I'm not sure though because I haven't seen myself in a mirror. How do I even look right now?" I ask realizing I have no clue.

"You look rough. You're very skinny and bruised all over the place. It looks like your gunshot wound opened and no one did anything about it. You will need to go to the doctor for that as soon as you're out of here because I think it's infected. The only other thing I need to know is what does he look like, how old is he, and where was he last?" Detective Allen says.

I pull out my phone to get a picture of him while Dom answers the other two questions.

"He is 21 and we saw him in the abandoned warehouse down the street from here." Dom says.

I show Detective Allen the picture of Nathan and he asks if he can have it. Of coarse I say yes and I send him the photo. He thanks me and walks me and Dom out of the room. He hands me a pair of pants and a t-shirt so I don't have to be in my underwear only anymore. I thank him and we walk out.

Thank you guys so much for reading. This is a serious topic and I want you all to know that I'm not main fun of or trying to offend anyone.