Chapter 32

TRIGGER WARNING FOR RAPE IN THIS CHAPTER. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE OR IF YOU HAVE ANY TRAUMATIC RESPONSES TO THIS TOPIC

Reese's POV

I wake up hours later still in the van that Nathan shoved me in to. It sounds like we are driving on a freeway or highway and I'm so scared. I know they are looking for me though. I believe that they are.

"I see you're finally awake." Nathan says as he grabs my arm. I flinch at the movement and he laughs. "Why so scared? You're home now. With me! You can finally be happy and free from that asshole." He strokes my leg and I curl up into a tighter ball but don't say anything. "Don't worry angel, we're almost there."

I feel the van go over a speed bump and come to a stop. I see the back doors open and two men I don't know grab me tightly and pull me out. They shove me towards what looks like an old, abandoned warehouse. They open the doors and I see a mattress on the floor with some chains attached to a pole. The two men shove me inside and onto the mattress with Nathan close behind. I was expecting them to tie my hands up but instead they tied my feet to the pole with little moving or walking room.

"You two can go now. Thanks for the help. And remember, if you say a word.." Nathan says and uses a finger gun to shoot them in the head as a warning. As the men walk out Nathan turns to me.

"There's a reason I had them tie up your feet instead of your hands." Nathan says as he walks slowly towards me. "It's because you are mine and I will do anything I please with you. It would be so much easier if your hands were free for it." He gives me a creepy smile and I feel a tear role down my face. "Now. Take your shirt off."

"No." I say quietly.

"What did you say to me?" Nathan says walking closer to me very angrily.

"I said no." I say louder this time. Before I know it he punches me in the face. I fall back onto the bed under me and I feel Nathan sit on top of me. I look up at him and he is just grinning.

"You do as I say. Now take off your shirt before I hit you again." Nathan says. I sit up slowly so that I can take my shirt off.  "Fuck it you're taking too long." Nathan says as he tears my shirt from me. He unhooks my bra and takes it off aggressively. He then pulls down my pants even thought I'm moving a lot and trying to kick him. It doesn't work since my feet are chained up. I feel the ratty, old bed move and I look up to see Nathan getting into 'position'.

"Please don't do this." I whisper.

"You think I care what you want? You're hilarious if you think that." Nathan slaps my face hard and I can tell there is going to be a hand print. He grabs my leg hard and digs his nails in as I start to cry. I feel him inside me now and it is the worse feeling ever. I beg him to stop while crying and screaming. He did stop, only to come back a second later and shove a rag in my mouth so I can't talk. He puts his fingers inside me again and I cry even harder. He shoves his whole hand into me and I scream in pain. How the fuck is he letting himself do this to a person. He takes his hand out and I sigh in relief. I hope he says that's enough for today. But I doubt he will.

"STOP!" I yelled stupidly.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." Nathan said in response.

"Are you looking in a mirror because you're the only bitch I see here." As soon as I said that his fist connected with my jaw. He's definitely not going to stop now.

I was right. He isn't stopping he. I hear him unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down. He goes inside me and I start to cry again. "Stop being such a pussy. Don't cry you little bitch." Nathan says as he slaps me again. I stop crying so that he won't hit me again. And he starts moving faster. I bite my lip so that I don't cry as he keeps going faster and faster. I give up on not crying and start bawling my eyes out. He removes himself from me and walks around to face. "What the fuck did I say about crying?" He asks me.

"To not cry." I say shyly.

"Good. Then why are you crying?"

"Because I don't want you to be doing this." I say as another tear rolls down my face.

"But it's not up to you. It's up to me." Nathan says as he grabs my hair and pulls my head up closer to him. He punches my face three times and hands me my bra to put back on. He pulls my underwear up for me but cuts off my jeans. He walks out of the building leaving me only in my bra and underwear and afraid. I burst out in tears as soon as he leaves the building and cry myself to sleep. How long do I have to deal with this?

This chapter was hard to write because I know that it happens to people. I am truly sorry for victims of rape and this is not made to make fun of anyone for it happening to them. Thanks for reading