Chapter 25

Dom's POV

As we got to the hospital I was still holding Reese's hand. She wasn't holding it back but I sure as hell held her hand. I am scared. I don't think I've been this scared in a long time. We get out of the ambulance and I see the bus pull up behind us. I run inside with Reese but was told to take a seat in the waiting room. I look up to see Adam, Spencer and Mikey standing in front of me.

"Where's Kilee?" I ask.

"She said she had to check something out. She'll be inside in a bit." Mikey says.

"OH MY GOD GUYS! REESE AND I GET THE SAME FEELING WHEN NATHAN IS AROUND AND I JUST GOT IT." Kilee screams as she runs in. "He's here somewhere. I can feel it." She gasps for air as Adam hugs her.

"What do you mean he's here?" I ask getting more worried.

"I mean he's around here somewhere. I'm guessing he's looking for her and I'm scared. He has scared me since the beginning. I tried to warn her about him but she didn't listen to me. I just wish that they never met each other. Then we wouldn't be at the hospital right now. For now I'm gonna go call her mom." Kilee says as she walks to the other side of the room.

"Guys.... I'm scared." I say walking towards the boys. "I don't wanna loose her. I can't loose her. She makes me so happy it's fucking mental. She makes me crazy and it's the best feeling in the world. God I love her so much." I sit down in one of the chairs and put my head in my hands. I feel my eyes start to water and I see a tear fall to the ground. I feel someone sit next to me and I look up. My eyes red and puffy with tears. Adam is sitting next to me and gives me a hug. Mikey sits on the other side of me and Spencer across from me.

"We're here for you blud. We'll support you through everything." Mikey says while Adam and Spencer nod in agreement. I heard footsteps coming from down the hall. I look up and see a doctor.

He walks over to us and starts talking. "Are you here for Reese McKay?"

"YES!" I yell immediately.

"She is going to be okay." I let out a sigh of relief as he said that. "She had an attack, we don't know what it was but it was caused by a mixture of pain, sleeplessness, and possibly fear."

"Fear?" Adam asks.

"Yes, She is probably still scared from getting shot and is worried it will happen again. That is my guess at least because she isn't talking to anyone right now."

"Can... can I go see her?" Kilee asks starting to tear up.

"Yes of coarse. Follow me." The doctor says as Kilee follows him.

•Reese's POV•

I hear the door open and look over. I see Kilee walk in but no one else. I guess she wanted to come alone for a bit.

"Can I please be alone with her?" She says to the nurse. The nurse nods and walks out. "Reese. I'm so scared. I got that feeling again. The one I told you I get when he's even remotely close. You have to get out of here without him knowing."

"What do you mean you got the feeling? He's here?" I say getting worried.

"Yeah, I think so." A frown grows on her face. "I'm so sorry Reese I shouldn't have let you come on tour alone. Without me? Why was I so stupid."

"Did you hear that?" I ask looking over to the window. I heard something that sounded like camera clicks. "I think there's someone outside my window. Can you go check? I would do it but I'm not allowed to get up."

"Yeah of coarse." Kilee says as she walks towards the window. I'm watching her carefully to see if she gets scared or not. She walks back very calmly. "We need to leave." Her breaths get heavier and heavier. "I'm calling the doctor so we can clear you to leave. You aren't safe here." She walks towards the door but doesn't leave. I hear her yell for the doctor and he runs in.

"Reese needs to leave. Can you please clear her so we can take her home now?" She asks she is surprisingly calm. She'd be an amazing actor.

"Why does she need to leave?" The doctor asks very confused.

"Because he's here." She whispered to him so that I could barely hear it.

"Who is here?"

"The man who shot her." She says still whispering. "We heard camera clicks outside the window so I went to check it out and I saw him. He thinks I didn't notice him though which is why I'm whispering."

"I'll go get the paperwork now." The doctor says walking out of the room.

A few minutes later the doctor comes in with a wheel chair and a small stack of paperwork. "You aren't allowed to walk for a while. You need to stay in the wheel chair whenever you are moving." The doctor says handing me my clothes. They have some blood on them. I guess the wound opened when I passed out.

"Thank you." The doctor walks out and I start to change. Kilee is signing all the paperwork and then Dom walks in.

"What's going on?" He asks quickly.

"We're leaving." I say as I go to sit in my wheel chair.

"I just have to sign these last two pages and she'll be free to go." Kilee says turning the pages.

"Why are we leaving?" He asks.

"We'll tell you on the bus. Kilee you're coming with right?" I say.

"Absolutely. My boss will understand why I'm not there. I'll tell him about you getting shot and me needing to be here. It'll be fine." Kilee says getting up and walking out the door. Dom walks over to me and starts pushing my wheel chair.

"Are you okay, love?" Dom's asks nervously.

"I will be."

Omg!! I published two chapters in two days. That a first! I hope you're enjoying the story still. Thank you so much for reading. Lmk if you guys want to know anything about me and I'll post an update if you guys want me to. Love you all and thanks for reading!🖤🖤