Chapter 12

Dom's POV

As reese follows me to my dressing room I feel like I can do it. I'm finally gonna ask her.

"Hey Dom! I'm so pumped for tonight's show! Do you want me to yell and pump up the crowd again?" Reese asks me with excitement.

"Yeah of coarse. But hey I have a question for you." I say "would you" and then Adam walks in. Great.

"Hey man. We gotta do sound check now. Don't take long." Adam says walking out of the room.

"You can just ask me later." Reese says making me frown a bit.

"Yeah. I'll ask you after the show." I say walking past her heading to stage. I start the sound check and it's going pretty well. And then something happened. One of the speakers fell and broke.

"Shit. What the fuck are we gonna do now?" I yell getting frustrated. Reese walks out and seeing her face instantly calms me.

"What happened?" She says nervously.

" that speaker right there fell. It won't sound good if we only have on speaker. It'll make the music sound uneven and not right." Michael says putting his head in his hands.

"I have an idea!" Reese says walking quickly out to the van. I follow her trying to see what she's doing. I can't though so I head back inside hoping she knows what she's doing.

Reese walks back in with a speaker looking thing. She doesn't and plugs it in the amp cord. "Try if." She says confidently. It's sexy when she's confident. Not gonna lie. As Adam strums and Michael plays a beat I start to sing and notice that her makeshift speaker works.
"Can I have some of your pink duct tape?" She says looking up at me. "I have to make it look like it's supposed to be like this."

I go grab the duct tape and give her a huge hug for fixing the problem. I was shocked when the speaker worked because I feel like speakers should take that short of time to make. I am impressed though.

"Holy shit, Reese. You did it! How did you just make a speaker in that short time?" I ask very confused and happy.

"Oh it's easy! I took and engineering class in high school and from then on I loved it. I actually majored in engineering in college!" Reese says with the biggest smile ever.

"Well thank you. Thank you so much. You just saved the show!" I say giving her an even bigger hug.

•during the show•

"Hello everyone! I'm so glad you all came out tonight!" I yell making the crowd go wild.

"WHOOOOO." "WE LOVE YOU!" "PLEASE STAY HERE FOREVER, MY LOVE." Is what some people said during the show.

While I was performing the song, Machine Gun, the crowd was so loud. It was one of the loudest shows I've been done yet. The best was the Sacramento show. By far the best show ever. Great memories and I even met a great person. One of the best people I've met actually.

I mean she doesn't even care that I'm a hyper bastard. She cares about me for reasons I don't know. As I continue the show I see Reese again. I decide that I can't wait any longer. As soon as I finish playing Machine Gun, which is her favorite song by me, I decided to do it. In front of everyone there.

The song finishes and Adam and Michael both play their last note.

"I know this isn't what you guys came to the show to see.... butttttt I can't wait any longer. Reese? Will you come on stage with me?" I say looking at her.

"What?" She says walking on stage very confused.

I grab her hands and look into her eyes surprisingly calm.

"Reese?" I ask starting to get more nervous. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I'm getting more nervous as I wait for her answer.

"Oh my god! Yes! Definitely!" She says jumping into a hug.

I hug her back tightly and kiss her cheek. She runs off stage so I can finish the show but the whole audience was screaming and cheering. Even Adam, Michael, Spencer and the stage crew are clapping.

I finish off the show singing Tin Pan Boy. As the song finishes. The boys and I run off stage and go to our dressing rooms. I find Reese already sitting on the couch waiting for me and get excited as soon as I see her.

"Heyyy! I'm so proud of you. And shocked and happy!" She says walking towards me.

"I'd been planning on asking you earlier today but you were so excited to go and see your family so I was gonna so it after the show. I couldn't wait though. Obviously." I say looking at her smiling.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't wait!" She says giving me a kiss.

"I got lucky with you, didn't I?" I say while changing to go meet my fans.

•talking to fans•

"So who's your new girlfriend? Can I meet her?" The very first fan says.

"Hang on a sec." I say as I stand on the table where merch is being sold. "Does anyone else wanna meet my girlfriend? I've already had this whole group right here ask." I yell to the crowd. Everyone screams back in response.

"I'll be right back and go get her!" I yell back as I walk backstage.

"Hey Reese." I say walking into my dressing room. "The fans wanna meet you too!" I walk over and grab her hand.

"Hey guys! Here she is!" I yell to the fans as we walk out.

"Hi! I can't believe you guys wanna actually meet me!" She says sort of nervously. "I'm Reese McKay and we'll. I'm Dom's girl friend as you know!" She says looking at me smiling grabbing my hand.

We talk to all the fans and it took about an hour. We then get to the last little group and say bye. We head back to my dressing room.

Hope you like the story. New chapters coming soon.