Chapter 29

Reese's POV

------------------------

Reesemckay

Likes 209,563

Likes 209,563

Reesemckay: well would you look at that! My baby is actually sleepy for once @yungblud 💕💕

Comments

User1: what a cute boy. But we need more pics of you too!

User2: agreed! @user1 I wanna see some of you so bad.

User3: why would you want to see pictures of that ugly whore? She's only using Dom for fame.

User4: why don't you mind your own damn business @user3

Yungblud: I love you angel😘😍
Reesemckay: I love you too💕

Arrestedyouth: damn did you take that or @Spencermiller ?
Reesemckay: haha I wish I was this good.
Spencermiller: I take full responsibility for capturing the moment but it was really Reese he was staring at. You guys are so cute together btw
Reesemckay: awwww Spence💕💕 thank youuuu

------------------------

I was going through Instagram when I decided to post that. I was on my explore page and saw pictures of Dom all hyped up and happy and jumping around but none of him laying down sleepily. I would've liked to post one that he was actually sleeping in but there were none.

•time skip to Kansas•

"Hey baby!" Dom yelled running into the dressing room out of breath.

"What?" I ask excitedly.

"There are people outside asking for you. C'mon! We have to go fast!" Dom says grabbing my hand. I forgot to mention I don't need the wheelchair anymore, the doctor recommends it but I don't use it often. Since I was sitting on a bus doing nothing for hours on end he cleared me to walk.

"Hey guys!" I yelled with Dom as we got outside.

"You can't hug me too tight okay guys." I say quickly giving some fans hugs.

"What happened to you?" One fam asked. "How and why and where were you shot?"

"Well it was at ACL but I'm not ready to say why or how yet." I say calmly. The fan nods her head understandingly I hope. An hour later Dom and I went back inside. I quickly change into the outfit I plan on wearing tonight. I layer up the bandages hoping it doesn't bleed through. I really love this outfit.

I wore a pink skirt with a white sweater that was a little too big so it hung off my shoulders

I wore a pink skirt with a white sweater that was a little too big so it hung off my shoulders. I wore my creepers to match Dom and I was happy I could dress up again. I had been wearing crappy clothes so that I wouldn't ruin them.

"Did it hurt?" Dom says walking in.

"Did what hurt?"I ask confused.

"When you fell from heaven." Dom says.

"No but it burned when I climbed my way up from hell." I say with a straight face. Dom starts cracking up. A few seconds later I do too but then I stop because it hurts too much.

"We're such dorks." I say punching Dom's arm. "Hey you need to go get on stage. I'll see you out there!"

I walk as fast I can to the door and sneak past Dom giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before he runs on stage. He jumps up and down a few times and then runs on. The crowd goes crazy and I love it.

"How you all doin' tonight?" Dom yells into the mic. Loud screams and fans jumping up and down was their way of saying great. "Yeah! Glad to hear it! Are you ready to make some fucking NOISEEEEEE!" He screams even louder as the music to 21st Century Liability started blasting.

"I'm a 21st Century liability
I'm a 21st Century liability
Bang, bang, bang, it's all bollocks
I'm a 21st Century liability
Bang, bang, bang, They're all bollocks" Dom sings so happily into the mic and keeps jumping up and down all around the stage. I love watching him perform he is so happy and in his zone. It's like no one can ruin his mojo when he's on stage. I love it so much.

That song ended and he started to play Psychotic Kids. That's one of my favorite songs by him next to Machine Gun and Kill Somebody. But don't get me wrong. They're all fucking bops.

As that song came to end he played California and then Polygraph Eyes. In the middle of Polygraph Eyes someone comes up behind me and pulls me into a hug. I got scared and my reflex was to elbow whoever it was in the stomach. I turn around ready to punch them in the face.

"Oh my god! Gavin! I'm so sorry." I say hugging him tightly. "I was just scared you were Nathan or something."

"Don't worry about it. At least we know your reflexes are good." Gavin says making us both laugh. Ian and Aaron walk over as we're walking and I run over to Ian and give him a huge hug basically hanging onto him. I let go and hug Aaron super tight too.

"BIG BROTHER!" I yell to Ian as he hugs me a second time.

"I'm so glad to see you!" Ian says as we do our handshake. Yes we have a handshake. It's a complicated one too. We did a casual handshake at the beginning, like one of those front back on both hands and then up and down fist bumps and then a twisty thing and more fist bumps and form a heart with both hands then go into a huge hug. It's a lot of fun not gonna lie. We laugh as we end it and I give Aaron and Gavin another hug so they don't feel left out. Dom ends soon after that with the song Die For The Hype. Also an amazing song. I walk back stage right before runs off stage.

"THANK YOU KANSAS CITY. TONIGHT WAS FUCKIN' MENTAL! I LOVE YOU GUYS!" Dom says a little out of breath. "On a side note, I'll be out in about 10 minutes to meet all of you!" As he says that last bit the crowd screams and gets super happy.

Thanks so much for reading!