Chapter 31

Dom's POV

"What the hell are we gonna do?" I scream as I fall to the ground crying seeing the van drive away. Mikey comes over quickly and hugs me with everyone else following me.

"We'll call the cops." Aaron says pacing the driveway.

"That's no use. They don't call people missing until after 24 hours." I say sighing. "We have to find her and save her ourselves."

I walk inside and go straight to my room. I shut the door and don't open for what felt like hours. I'm on my phone googling how to find a missing person. I find nothing useful and immediately put my phone down and try to sleep. I really hope this is a dream. The door opens and everyone walks in. Adam, Mikey, Kilee, Ian, Aaron and Gavin. I was waiting for Reese to walk in too but she didn't.

"You okay man?" Adam says sitting next to me on my bed.

"We're really worried." Ian says after.

"No." Thats all I can say. It's all I can manage to say right now. I can't think of anything.

"I'm worried about her too." Kilee says walking over to me. She looks over at everyone and they walk out leaving us alone. "She's my best friend. We've been best friends since we were 4 and 5. If anything happens to her I don't know what I'll do. She knows I will hurt anyone who hurts her which is why she hesitated telling me about getting shot. She knew I would come here and possibly loose my job. She knew I would worry about the littlest things and think they were huge. Just like I know she is strong and will get through whatever she is going through. We may not be right next to her but she knows we will be looking for her. She saw us running after the van as it drove off which means she knows that we care. If she didn't see that, she would've thought she was going to die. I can tell you right now, she is going to be okay and it will be us who finds her before anything happens."

"Is that true? Would you do anything for her? Did you loose your job to be here with her in an impossible time?" I ask shocked at what Kilee has just told me.

"Yeah I did. I don't know what I'm going to do when I go back to San Francisco but that's okay. That's how much she means to me." Kilee says smiling.

"Why didn't you tell her you lost your job?" I ask quietly.

"Because I knew it would make her upset and and I don't want to add to her stress about anything." Kilee takes a deep breath and a tear rolls down her face. I pull her into a hug. I didn't realize how much they really meant to each other until now. "Cmon. Let's find her as soon as humanly possible."

"Yes. We need to find her as fast as humanly possible." I say letting go of Kilee.

I stand up quickly and get dressed into something nicer. I put on my yellow plaid blazer with a plain black tee, my black slightly ripped pants and my black creepers. The yellow is the only source of "happiness" I have in sight right now. Reese is my happiness. I'm hoping wearing it will give me better luck to find her. A little superstitious, I know but hey, it helps me get through this. I walk out to meet everyone and they look a little surprised to see me actually moving.

"Let's go!" I say "we need to find Reese and I'm not sitting around waiting for you fuckers to get your asses off the couch." Adam laughs a little while standing up and everyone else follows him up. We start to try and figure out way to find her. They could be anywhere within 2 hours away. If they were speeding it could be more.

We spent at least half an hour trying to think of ways to find her.

"Fuck it. This is going to take too long. Why don't we split up and try and find her that way. I'll drive with Ian, Adam and Spencer looking for places that could be hiding spots. The rest of you do the same?" I finally say after some silence.

"That sounds good to me. I'll drive." Kilee says walking over to grab her car keys. Both groups of four walk out the front door and get in the cars. Spencer is driving us and I'm in the front while Adam is in the back left and Ian is in the back right. I was just looking out the windows of the car hoping to find something that could be potentially where she is. Nothing. Every building in this town is being used. That's not good. How the hell am I supposed to find her now? I got an idea.

"Go back to the house now!" I say loudly scaring everyone in the car a bit.

"Why?" Spencer says as he starts to head back to the house.

"I'll tell you when everyone is around. Can one of you call the others to tell them to come home?" As we pull up to the house I run inside and straight up to Reese's room. I search the entire room and the backyard looking for her phone. It's not here which means she has it.

"I know how to find her!" I yell as I walk into the living room with everyone confused. "Her phones isn't here which means she has it."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Gavin asks very confused.

"That's how she found her phone when I had it. You used find my iPhone. Dom you're a fucking genius." Ian says. I grab my phone and open it. I go straight to the find my iPhone app and see her phone within seconds. I drop my mouth. Ian grabs my phone and is just as shocked as I am.