Chapter 19

Reese POV

Dom and I are about to head back inside but then I got an idea. I run down the line waiting outside as everyone screams. I record it thinking it may be a good intro or ending.m to my first video.

We go back inside and Arrested Youth is about to open. I wish Ian, Aaron, and Gavin good luck and go to Dom's dressing room for a bit. When I see that everyone is inside and no one is waiting outside anymore I change.

(Don't have the tattoo

(Don't have the tattoo.)

I change into this outfit and slide on my pink socks and put on my royal blue, triple sole creepers. Dom walks out and says I look amazing. I give him a kiss and walk out to go see the opening act.

"I love you?" He yells as I walk out.

"I love you too baby!" I yell back. I walk out to the crowd and stand next to the stairs to get on stage. I cheer on the Ian, Aaron and Gavin as they are playing. My favorite song by them is Black X White. (Seriously go listen to Arrested Youth love them sm). As the boys finish up they run off stage with so much energy. Then as we wait for Dom, Adam and Mikey to come on stage, everyone is screaming. I decide that I'm going to record the crowd screaming. I stand up on a box that's beside the stage. A lot of people are looking at me and that makes them scream louder.

The lights go off suddenly as Adam and Mikey try to sneak up on stage. Out of nowhere, the phone starts ringing. I automatically knew 21st Century Liabilty was starting.

"WE'RE MADE FROM THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL!" The speaker screams. Mikey starts hitting the drums as Adam starts playing his guitar. Dom runs into the stage and screams. The crowd screams louder in response.

"In a place where they fail to inspire
I'm drinking the bleach so that I feel the fire
Inside is a riot but I'm in too deep
A mile in
A mile in
In a place where they think I'm a stranger
I'm shaving my face with a coke covered razor
I press hard so it goes in deep
A mile in
A mile in" Dom sings into the microphone. All of the crowd is singing along. He looks over at me and smiles. I smile back and sing along with him.

The show ends with Machine Gun. As Dom runs off stage. He gives me a kiss quickly and I tell him I'll be backstage later. As everyone gets into line for merch, I go up to the front and start talking to people.

"Dominic will be out shortly I'm not going to be with him meeting you guys tonight. He doesn't even know I'm here right now. Can I ask you guy some questions? I ask the first group.

"Yeah totally!" A group of about 5 girls said excitedly.

"Thoughts on the show?" I ask immediately.

"AMAZING. The best concert I have ever been to by far." One of them answer.

As I make my way down the line asking everyone what they thought of the show and other questions like it. I see Dom run over to everyone at the front. He is wearing his blue hoodie and kept his black pants on. Except he changed into his pink Birkenstocks. I get to the end of the line and say bye to the last few people. I go and hang out with Ian, Gavin and Aaron as I wait for Dom to finish up.

"What's up, Reese!" Gavin says hugging me.

"Oh ya know. Just waiting for Dom to stop being famous so I can have him." I say making all three of us laugh. "You guys did amazing tonight by the way!"

"Thanks! It was so much. The crowd was so fucking pumped!" Ian said putting me in a friendly headlock. He's like my big brother now. I love him.

"Hey Reese. Someone's looking for you." Aaron pointed out Dom looking around very confused.

"Ah shit. See you guys later." I say walking away.

"Hey babe!l I say as I get over to Dom.

"Where'd you go? I was so confused." Dom says seeming a bit worried.

"It's a surprise. I didn't want you to know why I was doing. But don't worry. It's not bad at all!" I say getting excited.

Sorry for the short chapter but this is a good place to end this one. Thank you!