Sam Winchester~11

You were sitting on Sam's lap, watching a Marvel movie in the motel room. "Sam?" You ask turning to face him. "Yeah princess?" He answers, sweeping some hair behind your ear. "I need to ask you something important." You state, putting on a serious face.

He chuckles and stares into your (e/c) eyes. "Here I go, Sam Winchester." You take a deep breath and Sam looks as if he's about to fall off the couch.

"CanIplaywithyourhair?" You say quickly, your words jumbling together. "What?!" Sam asks, slightly worried. "Can I play with your hair?" You say slower, looking into his hazel eyes hopefully. He literally falls off the couch, causing you to do the same.

You two land on the floor with an audible thud. "Keep it down in there!" You hear Dean call from the across the room where he is listening to music.

You laugh and Sam gives you a wild look. "My hair? Your not touching my ha-" Sam sees you try to replicate his puppy dog eyes. "Please, Sam." He puts his thinking face on. "Hmm....Only if I get to braid yours." Sam says smirking. You never let anybody touch your hair.

"You don't even know how to br-" "Fine, I guess you can't play with my fabulous hair." Sam says, flipping his hair dramatically. "Okay, deal." You say giving in. Sam lets you do his hair first. He sits on the floor in front of you while you sit on the couch, trying to make his hair into tons of tiny braids. Occasionally he would complain telling you how painful that is and such.

Once you finish his hairdo off with the final touch of a small bow you walk with him to the bathroom to see his reaction on his new hair style. "How am I ever going to get this out?!" He exclaims lifting one of the miniature braids. "Your hair will be all wavy once they're out!" You say grinning from ear to ear. "Well now it's your turn." Sam says with an evil grin. "Don't cut it." You say sternly. "Don't worry I'll be gentle." He says, scooping you up bridal style and sitting on the couch with you in his lap.

He braids your hair and after many tries he finally perfects it, braiding your hair in multiple little braids, just like his. "Now later, we will both have matching wavy hair." He says goofily.

"Hey what are you two do-" Dean stares wide eyed at you and Sam sitting on the couch with crazy hairstyles. "Oh my god." Dean says before erupting with laughter. "Hey that's my father you're talking about!" You hear Cas call as he walks into the room. He stares blankly at you two before loudly whispering to Dean. "What happened to them?"

You shoo those two away. You thought that Dean was showing Cas how to do various human things. Like brushing your teeth, Cas' breath smelt pretty bad most of the time.

You and Sam continue with your movie, snuggling up together with your new looks and a bowl of popcorn. "I love you so much Y/N." Sam says, kissing your cheek. "I love you too Sammy."

Let me know what you think! Any requests?