Castiel~14

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." You say after you run straight into a man. His possessions fall down onto the shiny black pavement. "It's my fault, I'm sorry." You pick up the man's things and hand them to him. "FBI?" You question, raising an eyebrow. "Err...yes."

The man has striking blue eyes and messy black hair. He wears a dirty trench coat and a navy blue tie. To be honest, he is very good looking. "Me too." You take out your own 'badge' and flash it.

"You here for the animal attacks?" You question. This man seemed different to you. That maybe, just maybe he isn't a FBI agent, maybe he's something else. You want to test your theory. I mean since when did FBI agents wear trench coats? "Actually, Dean thinks they are werewolves." You smile and laugh. You are never wrong. "Who's Dean?" You ask still smiling at the awkward young man. "He's a hunter."

Castiel notices the spark in your eyes when he says hunter. Suddenly, he realizes that he's said too much. But he just can feel that you are different, that you might be one of them, a hunter. Cas isn't too keen on searching your mind at the moment, he just wants to let the situation play itself out. That very well may be because Castiel finds you attractive, and wants to spend every possible second with you that he can.

"A hunter?" You say, excitement brewing within you. "Yes." The man says. "Where is he?" You ask, flashing your sweet smile once again. "Cas! Come on lets get a move on!" A man with bright green eyes speed walks over to 'Cas' and you. "This is Dean." Cas says, not even bothering to look at Dean as he stands beside Cas.

"Cas we need to leave." Dean says as he looks from you to Cas, eyeing you down in the process. "You're the Winchester?" You ask, wiping the cocky grin right off his face. In the hunting world you've heard a lot of buzz about the Winchester brothers, and now you're pretty much shocked that you've finally run into them.

"Yes...." Dean says slowly, reaching into his jacket pocket to retrieve a small flask filled with holy water. "Nice to finally meet you. I'm Y/N." You suddenly get splashed with some type of liquid. "Son of a bitch!" You shout, making Cas jump and move closer to Dean.

"I'm not a demon you ass!" You exclaim, wiping the water off your face with your shirt. "Whoops." Dean backs up a little, just in case you decide to charge at him.

"Y/N." Castiel says, testing out your name as he stares down at the pavement. "I'm Castiel, Angel of The Lord." Castiel looks up from the ground, his blue eyes seem to pierce into your soul, yet again maybe they actually are. "Nice to meet you." You smile again.

Castiel loves that smile. He knows now that this is going to be quite the day. He could tell that you are special, and that you are chosen.

"I think we should discuss this over lunch." You suggest, looking directly at Castiel, practically ignoring Dean. Castiel just nods, he seems to be stuck in a trance, focusing on you and only you. "Just follow the Impala." Dean says, heading towards the old black car.

Minutes later you pull into a McDonald's parking lot. You order and sit down. "I'm sorry I couldn't introduce myself earlier, I'm Sam." You smile, you've heard some things about Sam as well. Mostly negative things, but you believe that the news about these boys is mostly the negative stuff. You think that the good deeds they've done are covered by their greatest mistakes, and that's what people, or creatures see in them, their errors. But not you, you know there is potential in these men and you would be the one to uncover it.

"Y/N." You extend your hand and he shakes it firmly, giving you a warm smile in the process.

Sam had to admit, he already feels comfortable around you. He feels like he should've given you a brotherly hug instead of a stiff handshake. He feels like you belong with the three of them, like you're the sister he's never had. Sam, deep inside already accepts who you are and already loves you like a sister.