Klaus Mikaelson: my reaction would be 'meh'

"This is your fifth drink in two days. You gave me a big enough tip to buy a car this afternoon. Did I say something, do something for all this attention?" you wondered.
"Something like that. Or I just don't see a lot of West Coast girls down in the South," Klaus purred as you handed him his drink.
"Just because I've been playing Nirvana songs in the bar and wear feminist t-shirts doesn't mean I'm West Coast. It just means that I'm not a fan of Jazz and I'm dangerously opinionated," you remarked.
Klaus asked, "Where are you from, pray tell?"
"I have a facebook. If you want to poke me, do it there," you sighed.
"Even that requires a name, love," he persisted.
You set the drink of the next customer down harshly, turning to him irritably.
"It's Y/N," you answered, "I'm a (starsign), I'm a bartender, and I'm busy."
"And that's all I get? As I recall, I've been one of your best customers lately. You could at least give me a bit more. Come on. Where are you from? What do you do for fun? What are your biggest fears?" Klaus charmed.
You raised your brows as you pulled a pitcher of beer from the small fridge beneath the back shelf. You were clocking out soon. Might as well play along to make the guy happy.
"You can use your wildest imagination for all those things. I'm practically fearless," you said.
"Good to know," he smiled. "But I've been alive for quite a while, love. I don't buy fearlessness."
"I mean it. I could die and my reaction would be meh," you scoffed.
Vampire, Klaus thought.
"Spoken like a true Nirvana fan," he teased you.
You were just hanging up your waist apron with your nametag when you brought your purse up onto the counter where you were clocking yourself out.
He was about to put his payment on the table when you stopped his hand with a faint, "You didn't get that much, just don't worry about it."
You smiled at each other before you began to shuffle through your purse. You couldn't find your keys. You hardly had anything in there except for your phone and your wallet. You shuffled through it a few times.
"Shit," you muttered just loud enough for Klaus to hear you before he got to his feet. "Alright. Maybe not fearless. I hate the outbound train."
Klaus saw his opportunity.
"It sounds like you could use a ride," he smirked.
You looked up from your phone, checking the times of the train.
"No. It's fine. I just have a thing about...drunk tourists falling asleep on my lap," you huffed.
"I'm learning more about you by the second. But you aren't walking to the train station at this hour. You can use my services in place of the bill," he offered again.
You turned him to your suspicious eye.
"Oh, come now, love. I don't bite. Hard," he said. "And you claimed I barely had anything to drink."
He was trying pretty hard for your attention all week. You weren't going to say he wasn't at least interesting or polite to you. And you could take care of yourself. You decided to give in.
"It's a long drive. Just watch yourself," you warned him, gesturing for him to lead the way.
You felt his hand meet your lower back as he led you out to his car.