Elijah: School me

Imagine: you're trying to study history, but Elijah doesn't let you study without his help.

"Alright, school me, grandpa. What else is wrong in here?" you teased him.

Elijah had been holding one of your school textbooks for a few minutes just counting all the things wrong with its explanations.

"Let's just say they underestimate the hostility of Vikings and settlers in a lot of these contexts. Given vampirism was spreading there were no negotiations for half this land as there was blackmail," he commented.

"Well, if these books are leaving out vampires, of course it's wrong," you said, taking it back from him.

"Do you think I'd get kicked out of European history if I did my powerpoint on the inclusion of vampires?" you almost laughed.

"It would be highly entertaining to see you try," he smiled.

You continued to write the pages of the essay portion of your assignment as he continued to walk you through his personal history on each subject. You rolled your eyes at most of it, except for when you'd make stupid puns out of his lesson.

"Just write it for me then," you said tiredly as you let yourself slink down on your couch. You took off your watch and groaned.

"It's 2 in the morning? You can't be serious. I have like 1 page and 2 slides done," you whined.He took your laptop off your lap and shut the book."At this point, any lie you write will be worth the credit. I don't know if you heard, but your textbook is less than reliable," he said.

You scoffed sarcastically, "No kidding."

You kept your laptop open, trying to pull an all-nighter. You got tired of him trying to fight you on most of the assignment and to try and relax. To your surprise, before he left, he even drew you a bath to try and help you relax.