Kol/Klaus/Elijah: Rebekah's little friend

IMAGINE: Klaus, Elijah, and Kol all fancy you and have dinner with you.

Rebekah met you some time ago in New York before she returned to New Orleans with your brothers. You were an apathetic rich kid, going through boarding school at the time, from Long Island with severe daddy issues. As you can imagine, you two had a lot to talk about. Recently, you decided to venture to New Orleans for work. At least, that's what you told every one. Upon crossing paths with you in the quarter, you decided to be a friend and invite Rebekah's family over for dinner. Upon meeting you in New York all those years ago, it was safe to say her brothers dropped their plans just to make it.
"This is temporary?" Kol mocked you as he walked into the den of your French Quarter villa.
"I could have gone for bigger, but it's family property," you intoned.
Walking in with Klaus and Rebekah, Elijah simpered as he watched you walk ahead and left them to gawk at the nostalgic interior of them home.
"Dare I ask what brings you to New Orleans?" Elijah asked.
You gently pushed your German Shepherd's large head out of the way as he attempted to lick your face while you tried to get a bottle of wine out of one of your cabinets.
"Daddy number four is visiting. I think you met him. Thirty-four, fires the butler for trimming the bushes into ovals instead of circles," you answered, gesturing to Rebekah. "Another victim fo the step-child phenomena. We have plenty of stories to match, I'm sure," Klaus spoke. You handed the bottle of wine to your good friend and servant, thanking him for helping in his native language. You all took your seats in the dining room, Kol cutting Klaus off from the seat beside yours and Rebekah's. 

"I love a girl with daddy issues," Kol muttered to you. 

"You probably attract a lot of psychos, then," you replied.

 "Sod off, Kol," Rebekah admonished her brother.

"Well, since you're gracing us with your presence for such a short time, you'll have to allow us the honor of showing you what has changed since your last visit," Elijah grinned. 

You paused with the wine glass at your lips. 

"That's my job, not yours," Rebekah scoffed at Elijah.

 "I'm here to be a shut-in, actually. I'm meeting a friend in a few days for one of his shows," you stated.

"A boyfriend?" Kol had to know. 

"He's an artist I worked with in college," you replied. 

That sparked Klaus' intrigue. 

He smirked, "You're interested in art?" 

"Well, I'm a tattoo artist, much to my parent's disappointment. I guess I'm interested," you answered. 

"Please excuse them, it's been a long time since they've spent time with another breathing female," cynically mutters Rebekah. You smiled at her slightly. 

You purred, "It's fine. I think it's cute."

 The cocky grins on those boys' faces grew ear to ear, and a glint of competition had started in the center of their pupils by the end of the night. You couldn't help it, you had to tease them more. You spent the whole night messing with their vulnerable attractions towards you. Rebekah expected to spend more time with you than her brothers did that night, but on their way out, you made arrangements for her to meet you for some drinks at a nearby speakeasy. 

"Are you going to tell them you have a boyfriend?" Rebekah sighed at the doorway.

"Give it a little longer. Everybody's fair game if no one's wearing a ring," you said smoothly. 

She rolled her eyes, taking her jacket after confirming to meet you at the speakeasy. There was no question her brothers would be crashing your plans; it was just a matter of who got there first.