Klaus/Elijah: Her family business

IMAGINE: Klaus and Elijah find out about your "family business."

You were infinitely mysterious in the eyes of the Mikaelsons. The new girl in town with a dangerous twinkle in her eye like no other. They were the last to know you were more worrisome than they suspected.You were from the werewolf pack that once overpowered Louisiana with drugs specifically tailored to vampire needs. You lived in the biggest house in the French Quarter, with wolf bodyguards and ceiling crowns made of pure gold. They always assumed you just came from old money.
"I do hope she knows it's urgent. Because if you can't let us through then I'll have to let my brother rip the heads from your bodies," Elijah said with a faint smile.
You could hear it from upstairs with your wolf ears, the incessant demands to be let into your house by your bodyguards. You rolled your eyes, snapping at the bodyguard outside your bathroom door to let them up to see you.
"Finally figured it out, I see. You sound a little worried," you said, leaning back in your bathtub, looking at them when they made their aggressions known. Since the demand to see you was urgent, they ended up being escorted right to you while you were winding down.
You blew smoke from your cigarette, narrowing your eyes at them. "Don't be. I promise this is all temporary. My business comes from the west coast much more than here. I'm not looking for territory. Just customers," you snickered. "Pardon us but it gets suspicious you fail to mention it when asked what exactly brings you to our city, love," Klaus points out. His eyes were definitely searching for some sort of pleasing sight under the bed of bubbles in the tub. "I don't owe you explanations. Just play nice with me, and I'll do the same with you. And don't hesitate to sample my products when it's convenient," you smirked. "We'll remember that," Elijah sighed. Putting your cigarette out in the ashtray, you waved them off. "Unless you're waiting around for a show," you said on their way out.